*Time To: Arrest Political Adversaries!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Arrest those that don't agree with your politics time.
2. Jail, no bail.
3. Sit and wait for trial.
4. Not unlike any third world country folks.
5. Its just begun, and the spiral down the drain is spinning.
6. READ: Feds Arrest Oath Keepers Leader Who Tried to Overturn Election Using ‘Lord of the Rings’
7. SAMPLE:
"Kellye SoRelle, a member of Lawyers for Trump and interim leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, was arrested Thursday morning on conspiracy charges related to the Capitol riot, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for D.C."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Last time I shat , I shat, some shit, more interesting, than you every said: dude.
2. *YOU ARE AN IMBECILE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

*ZINC ole chum*.
1. My words, do not go into the world, *VOID*.
2. Hide, and watch, *IMBECILE*.
3. You on the other hand, have never said a thing worth while, to anyone, anywhere.
4. A defrocking is in order, take a few weeks off, and don't come back.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Arrest those that don't agree with your politics time.
2. Jail, no bail.
3. Sit and wait for trial.
4. Not unlike any third world country folks.
5. Its just begun, and the spiral down the drain is spinning.
6. READ: Feds Arrest Oath Keepers Leader Who Tried to Overturn Election Using ‘Lord of the Rings’
7. SAMPLE:
"Kellye SoRelle, a member of Lawyers for Trump and interim leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, was arrested Thursday morning on conspiracy charges related to the Capitol riot, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for D.C."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Kellye SoRelle wasn't arrested for being a political opponent. She was arrested for her participation in the attack on congress.

Sorry bout that,

1. I will have mercy on the slow witted humans in DC. and further points in between.
2. Their fate is in their own hands.
3. We *ALL* have to make our choices, some choose worse than others, and pay the price.
4. Every choice, we make leads, to a whole set of new choices, to make, that can lead, to the one really bad choice, that costs so much.
5. Choose wisely, *ZINC*.
6. There is a certain skill, to make the right choice, that doesn't reach around, and from your blind side: and, *Get You*!
7. Put your head, on a swivel, is my advise, to you, ole chum.
8. *RUN*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back