Biden’s immigration policy....Is it good for black folks?

funny you guys address this issue----Just last nite
I opined-----to hubby-----' the very first people to
complain will be working blacks ' seeing their jobs
handed over to-----|-"god" knows what" and their
neighborhoods INVADED by " "god" knows what "

Those who will be made legal are already working here. They already have jobs. They have been for decades.

oh-----In my town there are lots who have not even
been here for decades----and some who have---but whose "jobs" are neither legal nor reported to the IRS. (ps---this ain't 'da burbs' )

funny you guys address this issue----Just last nite
I opined-----to hubby-----' the very first people to
complain will be working blacks ' seeing their jobs
handed over to-----|-"god" knows what" and their
neighborhoods INVADED by " "god" knows what "

Those who will be made legal are already working here. They already have jobs. They have been for decades.

oh-----In my town there are lots who have not even
been here for decades----and some who have---but whose "jobs" are neither legal nor reported to the IRS. (ps---this ain't 'da burbs' )

They are everywhere. Everyone knows it.

There is no doubt in my mind; this administration will SAY all kinds of things that will ‘feel good’ for black folks...BUT will his actual policies help them improve and prosper?
It's good for anyone who does not have any real skills and wishes to stay on welfare since they will have a much harder time finding a job. :)

The illegals will compete for unskilled jobs along with many Americans, including many of our nation's youth, and "the underprivileged."

Couple it with a $15 minimum wage, and you can be sure that lower income American citizens will be hurt by these initiatives.

Here's what a $15 minimum wage looks like:

IMG_4078.jpeg

Last edited:
Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it
Do I understand it correctly that some people will be getting a 'salary' without having to do any work for it?

Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it
Do I understand it correctly that some people will be getting a 'salary' without having to do any work for it?

yes as in UTOPIA

You can find writings on this topic even mentioning the impact of E and S Slav immigrations 100 years ago, as it relates to both construction and mfg industries. As blacks were catching up boom another wave of immigration. Hart Cellar opening up the country to non Euros coupled with mass illegal immigration has likely had a worse impact. Those Dem Senators were pretty slick they tied Hart Cellar into "Civil Rights" as though the USA had an obligation to people who didn't even live in the USA. The only Civil Rights issue then was making sure blacks had equal opportunities and maybe some E. Asians in California.

Of course it is. It's going to lead to a guaranteed wage for everyone.

Biden's immigration policy will lead to a guaranteed wage? WTF BS.

I explained how and why. You can address what I said or not.

And those were debunked, fricken pay attention.

It's already started.

2021 Will Be the Year of Guaranteed Income Experiments
Philanthropic investment and private fundraising...good luck with that. That's almost like praying money falls from the sky...dumbass.

Last edited:

I have heard about this idea, but still it raises more questions than gives answers. For example, what level of this income should be - to cover only basic needs such as food and clothing or something more? What will a source be to finance these spendings?

I have heard about this idea, but still it raises more questions than gives answers. For example, what level of this income should be - to cover only basic needs such as food and clothing or something more? What will a source be to finance these spendings?
$15.00/hour is the average salary made by people who live in the slums of Nassau County.

As the corporate and political elite see it the only way to remain competitive is to drive wages down by flooding the market with willing workers. Stabilization of the minimum wage is the death nail in the coffin for unskilled laborers. Another economic fact is removing marginal competition ( the smalls) from the market place to preserve and expand market share of larger politically connected firms. The market is designed to reward workers based on experience, ability, and reliability, not government mandate. In all my years I have never seen an example of a firm replacing highly skilled proven workers for cheap inefficient labor, you simply get what you pay for.

Disney 'made US workers train their Indian replacements' lawsuit says

And you think this is a good thing?
I dont see how replacing American workers with immigrants who will work for far less as a positive.
Whatever happened to dems being for the working class American?

I worked in a machine shop years ago that was owned by an indian.
He brought in a bunch of indians and wanted me to train them,I of course said no and that they could learn the same way I did,through experience.

Biden's immigration policy, including amnesty, means ever-growing social safety net programs and a larger gov't bureaucracy to manage it, and very poorly I might add. The FWA is appalling, and that ain't good for anybody except those getting a free handout and those who are cheating or abusing the system. It really is incredible that anyone with common sense can't see that the trajectory the democrats want to put us on is eventually unsustainable. I can only assume that they believe the debt and resulting rise in interest payments are inconsequential, we can just print or create more money as if inflation will never be problem into infinity. It's as if the concept of earning a living is foolish when the gov't can give you everything you need. Live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself, right? We are I believe the 1st generation that cared more for ourselves than the generations that follow us. The problems grow larger and harder to fix every day; rather than addressing them we are adding to the pile.

Is completely ignoring the businesses attracting illegals to come here really the path the Democrats set us on? Is this not a path both parties have sent us on?

Who tried to stop the flow of illegals?

Forum List

Back