Biden’s immigration policy....Is it good for black folks?

Of course it is. It's going to lead to a guaranteed wage for everyone.
Can you elaborate on how you arrive at that?

I've done it many times. Those working here illegally will soon be working here legally. They will then fall under wage laws. They will have to be paid a legal wage, with OT and the rest. It will be great for awhile. A real positive. But then what is going to happen is the companies will start attracting more people from over the border to work illegally so they can pay them sub legal wages.

Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it.

There is a second failed impeachment about to go on, there is no interest in this subject or record Executive Orders etc. All MSM will be covering the impeachment with great anticipation and analysis.

As the corporate and political elite see it the only way to remain competitive is to drive wages down by flooding the market with willing workers. Stabilization of the minimum wage is the death nail in the coffin for unskilled laborers. Another economic fact is removing marginal competition ( the smalls) from the market place to preserve and expand market share of larger politically connected firms. The market is designed to reward workers based on experience, ability, and reliability, not government mandate. In all my years I have never seen an example of a firm replacing highly skilled proven workers for cheap inefficient labor, you simply get what you pay for.

As the corporate and political elite see it the only way to remain competitive is to drive wages down by flooding the market with willing workers. Stabilization of the minimum wage is the death nail in the coffin for unskilled laborers. Another economic fact is removing marginal competition ( the smalls) from the market place to preserve and expand market share of larger politically connected firms. The market is designed to reward workers based on experience, ability, and reliability, not government mandate. In all my years I have never seen an example of a firm replacing highly skilled proven workers for cheap inefficient labor, you simply get what you pay for.

Disney 'made US workers train their Indian replacements' lawsuit says

There is no doubt in my mind; this administration will SAY all kinds of things that will ‘feel good’ for black folks...BUT will his actual policies help them improve and prosper?
Good for some, bad for others.

Biden's immigration policy, including amnesty, means ever-growing social safety net programs and a larger gov't bureaucracy to manage it, and very poorly I might add. The FWA is appalling, and that ain't good for anybody except those getting a free handout and those who are cheating or abusing the system. It really is incredible that anyone with common sense can't see that the trajectory the democrats want to put us on is eventually unsustainable. I can only assume that they believe the debt and resulting rise in interest payments are inconsequential, we can just print or create more money as if inflation will never be problem into infinity. It's as if the concept of earning a living is foolish when the gov't can give you everything you need. Live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself, right? We are I believe the 1st generation that cared more for ourselves than the generations that follow us. The problems grow larger and harder to fix every day; rather than addressing them we are adding to the pile.

Biden's immigration policy, including amnesty, means ever-growing social safety net programs and a larger gov't bureaucracy to manage it, and very poorly I might add. The FWA is appalling, and that ain't good for anybody except those getting a free handout and those who are cheating or abusing the system. It really is incredible that anyone with common sense can't see that the trajectory the democrats want to put us on is eventually unsustainable. I can only assume that they believe the debt and resulting rise in interest payments are inconsequential, we can just print or create more money as if inflation will never be problem into infinity. It's as if the concept of earning a living is foolish when the gov't can give you everything you need. Live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself, right? We are I believe the 1st generation that cared more for ourselves than the generations that follow us. The problems grow larger and harder to fix every day; rather than addressing them we are adding to the pile.

Is completely ignoring the businesses attracting illegals to come here really the path the Democrats set us on? Is this not a path both parties have sent us on?

funny you guys address this issue----Just last nite
I opined-----to hubby-----' the very first people to
complain will be working blacks ' seeing their jobs
handed over to-----|-"god" knows what" and their
neighborhoods INVADED by " "god" knows what "

funny you guys address this issue----Just last nite
I opined-----to hubby-----' the very first people to
complain will be working blacks ' seeing their jobs
handed over to-----|-"god" knows what" and their
neighborhoods INVADED by " "god" knows what "

Those who will be made legal are already working here. They already have jobs. They have been for decades.

I've done it many times. Those working here illegally will soon be working here legally. They will then fall under wage laws. They will have to be paid a legal wage, with OT and the rest. It will be great for awhile. A real positive. But then what is going to happen is the companies will start attracting more people from over the border to work illegally so they can pay them sub legal wages.

Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it.
That is the Cloward Piven strategy.

Whatever. There were options but we decided we didn't want to take them.

The invasion isn't supposed to be good for black people. Black people are loyal to other black people. The invaders are like dogs, loyal to those that keep them from starvation. They are supposed to murder blacks as if they were whites

Whatever. There were options but we decided we didn't want to take them.
Open the border to hunting. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back