Biden's Gestapo Pawed Through Melania's Wardrobe and Left it a Mess

Yea I guess we better check that underwear drawer for all those nuclear secrets!

First reported by NY Post.

Now we know why they spent 10 hours inside the Trump residence and made his lawyer stand outside in the sun for 10 f*kn hours! They spent 8 hours going through Melania's drawers.

Yea I guess we better check that underwear drawer for all those nuclear secrets!

Was it before or after the search for nuclear documents?

If Biden was a real president he'd come back from vacation and fire the lot of them and clean house and appoint new people who follow the law.
If they are looking for nuclear documents Trump stole, they are heroes;

So? I don't concern myself about that shit.
Of course not. Most right-wingers identify with the rich even if they are poor as church mice. You would kiss their asses forever just for a slim chance at admission to their club.

Actually, women often use their underwear drawer to hide things. I know of two women, one I dated, that hid a gun there.

Garland and the FBI Gestapo are nothing but worthless worms.
Thank god that sonofabitch was never allowed to be on the Supreme Court. At least after 2024 we will be able to get rid of the turd.

Ok. You are welcome to your opinion on that.

But if a search warrant is for an entire house, they search the entire house. Including a woman's underwear drawer.
I wonder how long those Gestapo thugs spent sniffing Melania's underwear?

Guys. according to those who have had the trans surgery...it doesn't smell...oh good grief this is so gross.....like either. They use part of the colon. Now do you get it?

People like me don't shamelessly worship privilege. That's how an American should be. Fuck them rich bastards. They already get more justice than any of us have any right to expect and here you are moaning about some whore's messed up closet. Her servants will put everything right before she is inconvenienced in the slightest.

Rich bastards above the law?

You mean like the entire Biden family or do you mean like Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy? Maybe you mean like Ted Kennedy that killed a girl and left her body but was allowed to skate.

I'm the sanest most honest person you will ever talk to. I have no interest in sparing your feelings and the truth hurts you people way more than lies.
Believe me, your sick words don't affect me at all. I live in a different world than you do.

Lol, yep just hide your shit under your wife's panties and it's off limits to search. Why didn't the drug dealers think of it? Hilarious

Forum List

Back