Biden's Gestapo Pawed Through Melania's Wardrobe and Left it a Mess

Roger Stone says that during the raid on his home, the FBI spent a long time going through his elderly wife's clothing too. There is just too much perversion in our intelligence agencies.

And this is how we know this was directly ordered by Xiden...the pervert wanted some of the First Lady's panties to sniff.

If they are looking for nuclear documents Trump stole, they are heroes;

hahaha nuclear documents was a pretext for Xiden to get a pair of the First Lady's panties to sniff...the pervert...sicko.

People, people, people - you all need to realize that some of the sex toys they confiscated can be quite dangerous if inserted improperly!

Your alternate universe is noted but in this one you must have proof.
I'm right there with (I'm guessing) her. Democrats stole that election.

They definitely did. If Biden got so many more votes than Trump, where's all the parades in his honor from all his adoring fans? Yeah, none, bullshit. Because if that motherfucker got that many votes, he would have some, and some more than that. Bitch.
Nobody gets the most votes in America ever with no enthusiasm, dipshit. That does not happen without Democrat or some other entity cheating.
No enthusiasm=no votes for the entire history of America. STFU.

Biden does not have now, and never had the amount of supporters they claim he did.

Last edited:
I'm right there with (I'm guessing) her. Democrats stole that election.

They definitely did. If Biden got so many more votes than Trump, where's all the parades in his honor from all his adoring fans? Yeah, none, bullshit. Because if that motherfucker got that many votes, he would have some, and some more than that. Bitch.
Nobody gets the most votes in America ever with no enthusiasm, dipshit. That does not happen without Democrat or some other entity cheating.
No enthusiasm=no votes for the entire history of America. STFU.

Biden does not have now, and never had the amount of supporters they claim he did.
I see, so you can't stand your guy losing. Life can be hard to accept at times.

I see, so you can't stand your guy losing. Life can be hard to accept at times.
That's nice honey. I don't like Americans getting disenfranchised by Democrats in National elections. That's the opposite of Democracy, faggot.

That's nice honey. I don't like Americans getting disenfranchised by Democrats in National elections. That's the opposite of Democracy, faggot.
I see. Again with the sore loser defeatist attitude. I am sure someday God will straighten it out.

Forum List

Back