Biden's Gestapo Pawed Through Melania's Wardrobe and Left it a Mess

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Yea I guess we better check that underwear drawer for all those nuclear secrets!

First reported by NY Post.

Yea I guess we better check that underwear drawer for all those nuclear secrets!

You don't know the scope of the warrant allows to search anywhere that can hold documents?

May be that's what they were after. Scum.

1660270647484.png

I have a question for posters..... WITH all DUE respect to Mods....the 119 pages on the FBI raid on the Trump home has been closed because it was messy.

Personally i had no problem with the mess. There were many interesting responses from both sides. If we can't hash it out between us then what fun is it. Where is the sharing of ideas or the knocking down of falsehoods.
I would like the topic reopened if the Mods would be willing. OR they said we could start a new topic. Personally.... I like the time line and the information already in the closed topic.

What is your thinking.

You don't know the scope of the warrant allows to search anywhere that can hold documents?
Pretty sure it didn't include dresses and lingerie. Something you probably know nothing about. If they ruined any of her dresses, that's beyond the pale.

When law enforcement executes a search warrant going through drawers is standard procedure. To have not looked there would have been a dereliction of duty.

I am sure that Trump, in hindsight, now wishes he would have truly emptied the swamp while he had the power to do so. All the little ankle biters are coming in for a chunk now it seems.

Right... because nine hours is barley enough time to search the guys offices. You people make me ill. If I thought you were genuinely trying to make a valid point, I'd roll with it but really? Trump would hide documents in Melania's clothing? When will it ever be enough with you people?

You might as well brace for the reality that the ONLY criminal conviction that could disqualify him for '24 is the Constitutionally defined offense of TREASON. Before you begin citing all of the pertinent media BS, save both of us some time, do yourself a favor and read the definition in the Constitution.

Here is an excellent explanation of why the Left is never going to meet the constitutional standard for treason against Trump. It just isn't there, no matter how hard your pundits torture the text.

It's just the place where Trump would try to hide something. Did they find the phone number of the Secret Service agent she was fucking?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back