Biden's Gestapo Pawed Through Melania's Wardrobe and Left it a Mess

Creatures like you shouldn't be allowed to vote or live among civilized people.
People like me don't shamelessly worship privilege. That's how an American should be. Fuck them rich bastards. They already get more justice than any of us have any right to expect and here you are moaning about some whore's messed up closet. Her servants will put everything right before she is inconvenienced in the slightest.

Boo fucking hoo. Various law enforcement agencies kick in doors and treat people like garbage every day of the week. Pampered princess Trump knows who she is married to by now and deserves no more sympathy than a drug dealer's skank who stays with him for the reliable fix.

This is not a sound argument. A low bar for rights and freedoms of the rich and powerful bodes very badly for the rest of us. If Trump and Melania had some rights in America, we might have some just not a strong. If they have zero, we have LESS than zero.

People like me don't shamelessly worship privilege. That's how an American should be. Fuck them rich bastards. They already get more justice than any of us have any right to expect and here you are moaning about some whore's messed up closet. Her servants will put everything right before she is inconvenienced in the slightest.
Envy is such a smarmy weak trait to have. Pity you.

This is not a sound argument. A low bar for rights and freedoms of the rich and powerful bodes very badly for the rest of us. If Trump and Melania had some rights in America, we might have some just not a strong. If they have zero, we have LESS than zero.
Trump will get an entirely fair trial should any of this go to court. No pressure for a plea bargain. No crappy public defender. All the time in the world to mount a defense. His rights have been studiously respected under the law and he has every expectation of being treated with kid gloves no matter what may happen.

People like you are welfare bum drug addict pieces of shit, cupcake.

Try not scamming your sister for $500 next time, motherfucker.

Last edited:
You don't know that the scope of the search warrant is anything that can hold documents?
~~~~~~
Well, we do know that Sandy Berger stuffed them in his pants and socks.
In Obama's case he just had Army trucks drive up tp the back door of the W.H. and steal 30 million documents. Perhaps even the new design to a nuclear bomb for all we know,

Trump will get an entirely fair trial should any of this go to court. No pressure for a plea bargain. No crappy public defender. All the time in the world to mount a defense. His rights have been studiously respected under the law and he has every expectation of being treated with kid gloves no matter what may happen.
Oh?! What kind of lawyer are you? :auiqs.jpg:

Envy is such a smarmy weak trait to have. Pity you.
Envy? LOL I used to live in Palm Beach and have met more multi-millionaires than most people have ever seen. I despise the rich because I've heard how they talk when they think no one is listening. I see the right's worshipful attitude towards the rich as something way more shameful than envy.

Envy? LOL I used to live in Palm Beach and have met more multi-millionaires than most people have ever seen. I despise the rich because I've heard how they talk when they think no one is listening. I see the right's worshipful attitude towards the rich as something way more shameful than envy.
So? I don't concern myself about that shit.

Forum List

Back