An uncomfortable interview for Trumps lawyer

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
You have to appreciate the balls on this guy, whoever the hell he is. Im not familiar with this network at all. I have no idea if they are left or right leaning. Anyway, he was not scared to grill her and he had tough questions. I imagine dems will like this interview much more than republicans, but everyone should see it. What do you all think? Is she telling the truth or is she hiding something?

Last edited:
The guy is a buffoon and she's smooth.

Why would republicans be upset?
I agree. If this mouthy asshole asks a question, it would be nice if he would allow her to answer completely before talking over her. He is just advancing the warrant narrative. He is ignoring the question of what evidence they used to obtain the warrant.

I agree. If this mouthy asshole asks a question, it would be nice if he would allow her to answer completely before talking over her. He is just advancing the warrant narrative. He is ignoring the question of what evidence they used to obtain the warrant.

He is Mansplaining and reminding her of the hierarchy he subscribes to and which she must also adhere to if she wants to remain on his show.

What she's saying about releasing the warrant and wanting to coordinate with DoJ is total bullshit. He could release it any time he wanted. he doesn't need their permission. And now that he has once again shot off his mouth the DoJ is now free to release the warrant. Donald Dumbass strikes again.

She's also lying through her teeth about declassification. He must do so through official procedure, and he must do it while he is still POTUS.

The anchor, Leland Vittert, worked for FoxNews from 2010-2021, so I don't know why none of you seem to know who he is.

What she's saying about releasing the warrant and wanting to coordinate with DoJ is total bullshit. He could release it any time he wanted. he doesn't need their permission. And now that he has once again shot off his mouth the DoJ is now free to release the warrant. Donald Dumbass strikes again.

She's also lying through her teeth about declassification. He must do so through official procedure, and he must do it while he is still POTUS.

Get a law degree and then spew, blabbermouth

All this so a few hopelessy faggoted feds could ransack Melania's underwear drawers....

"Nope, still like cock" was picked up on the cameras....

The safe was empty..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

7e49aec73d491634.jpg

The issue with the warrant as I see it though, it is an "all encompassing warrant", sort of a "wish list". The release of which will ensure the passing of judgement on Trump even if he is innocent.

For instance, imagine a police force requesting a warrant for a politicians home in suspicion of "human trafficking" and/or "diddler videos". Even if they don't find anything, how does the accused clear his name? He is ruined.

I always try to reserve my judgment until the end, I don't want to believe the worst about the FBI. There is certainly a risk of political patsies up top who bend to others will. Just as there have been constant leaks that hurt Trump or eve GOP without consequences.

It's clearly been a divided set of justice, and I beg the FBI NEVER bend to political pressure. This isn't a joke, this is serious business. Look at the quote from Reagan in my avatar, it's still true today. If it's gone, what's left?

In short, the specifics of a search warrant means nothing, only evidence matters.

The issue with the warrant as I see it though, it is an "all encompassing warrant", sort of a "wish list". The release of which will ensure the passing of judgement on Trump even if he is innocent.

For instance, imagine a police force requesting a warrant for a politicians home in suspicion of "human trafficking" and/or "diddler videos". Even if they don't find anything, how does the accused clear his name? He is ruined.

I always try to reserve my judgment until the end, I don't want to believe the worst about the FBI. There is certainly a risk of political patsies up top who bend to others will. Just as there have been constant leaks that hurt Trump or eve GOP without consequences.

It's clearly been a divided set of justice, and I beg the FBI NEVER bend to political pressure. This isn't a joke, this is serious business. Look at the quote from Reagan in my avatar, it's still true today. If it's gone, what's left?

Now Wapo is screaming they're after nuclear secrets. This gets more absurd by the minute

You have to appreciate the balls on this guy, whoever the hell he is. Im not familiar with this network at all.

I've heard and seen enough. I never even heard of the guy and the screen name "News Nation." For all we know, this is just a bit of video fakery.

The guy seems mainly interested in baiting the attorney to release a copy of the warrant while Trump's team obviously wants the DOJ to do it! My question to this guy is why doesn't he take his questions along with about 150 others to the DOJ? Aren't they the ones who us an explanation and not Trump?

You have to appreciate the balls on this guy, whoever the hell he is. Im not familiar with this network at all. I have no idea if they are left or right leaning. Anyway, he was not scared to grill her and he had tough questions. I imagine dems will like this interview much more than republicans, but everyone should see it. What do you all think? Is she telling the truth or is she hiding something?

You are right! That was an excellent interview and Leland Vittert (the interviewer) did do an excellent job, getting confirmation on things I have been saying here for 3 days, such as Team Trump had a copy of the search warrant from day one. They had a copy of the inventory of what was taken. He pointed out, that while the rumors were being allowed to fly (there have been accusations of planting evidence and raiding Melania's panty drawer) and many coming from Trump and Trump allies, while they had in their possession these documents, and they could have released them at anytime to prove or clarify, but did not and still have not. He got confirmation that security cameras were present and left on during the search, and he pointed out those were also at their disposal to release. He pointed out, that they had received the subpoena for all documents, got confirmation of that fact, but failed to return them all or else the search warrant to recover obviously would not have been needed. He pressed her for clarification effectively as possible, in my opinion. Everything he hit are points and questions I have raised repeatedly, taking quite a bit of grief and a great many down arrow disagreement as well as a significant amount of name-calling and denials of things I said, now proven by this interview of the Trump lawyer onsite at the time of the search. I will definitely have to check out News Nation on my local cable line up. If present it is not in the main news tier.

As for the lawyer, she did a pretty good job for her client, without making herself a topic for ridicule or scorn. She must be planning to remain a lawyer for a while, unlike some mouthpieces used during attempts to overturn the election. She was a little oily as to why they had not already released, trying to make it sound as if depending on cooperating and waiting to hear from DOJ, when that clearly was not the case for the first 4 days. Still, overall she did a good job and better than the lawyers I sat through the last few cases I sat jury duty.

Thanks for posting it.

You are right! That was an excellent interview and Leland Vittert (the interviewer) did do an excellent job, getting confirmation on things I have been saying here for 3 days, such as Team Trump had a copy of the search warrant from day one. They had a copy of the inventory of what was taken. He pointed out, that while the rumors were being allowed to fly (there have been accusations of planting evidence and raiding Melania's panty drawer) and many coming from Trump and Trump allies, while they had in their possession these documents, and they could have released them at anytime to prove or clarify, but did not and still have not.
If your house were raided and a bunch of personal stuff taken, would YOU want to release the list? None of this amounts to anything, the real question here is WHY WAS TRUMP'S HOUSE RAIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Anytime the police raid a house they are immediate in their announcement of the reason why. Especially when it seems that they had already had free access to everything in the past. Seems a simple enough question for Garland to answer as he is the person who raided it.

He got confirmation that security cameras were present and left on during the search, and he pointed out those were also at their disposal to release.
The cameras do not cover every room. Far from it.

I have raised repeatedly, taking quite a bit of grief and a great many down arrow disagreement as well as a significant amount of name-calling and denials of things I said
Maybe it is just your sanguine personality bringing out the best in people! :SMILEW~130:

now proven by this interview of the Trump lawyer onsite at the time of the search.
Funny how the only tough questions being asked OR answered are all coming directed at Trump's party and not the the FBI. Never saw someone's house raided inexplicably then the home owner grilled for the cause instead of the authorities! I'd be a lot more concerned about why the DOJ isn't forthcoming with some facts justifying the planned ransacking of a president's home while the family was away. Did they find any secret documents in Melania's thong underwear drawer?

If your house were raided and a bunch of personal stuff taken, would YOU want to release the list? None of this amounts to anything, the real question here is WHY WAS TRUMP'S HOUSE RAIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Anytime the police raid a house they are immediate in their announcement of the reason why. Especially when it seems that they had already had free access to everything in the past. Seems a simple enough question for Garland to answer as he is the person who raided it.

The cameras do not cover every room. Far from it.

Maybe it is just your sanguine personality bringing out the best in people! :SMILEW~130:

Funny how the only tough questions being asked OR answered are all coming directed at Trump's party and not the the FBI. Never saw someone's house raided inexplicably then the home owner grilled for the cause instead of the authorities! I'd be a lot more concerned about why the DOJ isn't forthcoming with some facts justifying the planned ransacking of a president's home while the family was away. Did they find any secret documents in Melania's thong underwear drawer?
What personal stuff was taken? Probably nothing, certainly nothing proven until we see the signed inventory receipt. If it was my house, as you say, I would publish the list in a heartbeat, so Harley and 2Aguy would know exactly what went down, as you know weapons and ammunition would figure highly in any seizure at my place. Rest assured there is a inventory in the safe and another inventory with serial number stashed where they wouldn't find it on their best damn day.

They asked nicely, served a subpoena and it appears there may have been possibly as many as 12 boxes, they chose not to give back. Now the latest "rumor" is that some classified documents involve nuclear weapons data or information, whether ours, friendly or possibly enemy is unclear, but not something to be lying around the golf course clubhouse. They came to get it. Personally, I would like to know if they got it. You should have watched the Attorney General today. Maybe we will know something pretty quick as DOJ and Team Trump are now publicly playing chicken on release of warrant and inventory fruits of the search. One is going to fish and the other is going have to quit cutting bait.

Reasonably fair and probing interview...He tried to throw a couple of tag questions in there and she didn't fall for it...Don't think she was hiding anything.

Al in all, a better interview than I'd see on any of the fake nooz, including Fakes Nooz.

Last edited:
She looks uncomfortable to me.

The impression I’m getting is that they could just unseal the search warrant but the Trump team doesn’t want to for some reason and they’re stalling.

Forum List

Back