Biden's Failing Afghanistan Withdrawl

You do know that Pakistan and Afghanistan are not the same country, don't you? Pakistan is a US ally.

You know how that goes.......they are all brown people and should be controlled by us or destroyed.

You know how that goes.......they are all brown people and should be controlled by us or destroyed.

I am very opposed to the US forcing change on people to make them adhere to our cultural, religious or political beliefs.

We weren't trying to win a war; we were merely trying to maintain the status quo and let the locals solve their own political issues. That is the faillure, not our military; the military is constantly being misused in this fashion, as a police force and not a military force.
Our military was used as a military force in Iraq. That didn't work so well.

Sadly, Afghanistan is not our problem.

They would far prefer that we are simply allowed to exploit their resources without a war.
That assumption is so fucking wrong though.............wars have historically been very profitable for oil companies

That assumption is so fucking wrong though.............wars have historically been very profitable for oil companies

Wars are very profitable for the war industry. Oil companies do very well in the aftermath but they do as well without them.

Our military was used as a military force in Iraq. That didn't work so well.

Sadly, Afghanistan is not our problem.

Wrong, but I understand commies have to lie and make up fake news, since they have nothing to point to except their own policies of mass murder as a solution to all their own economic and political problems and need the deflections.

Wrong, but I understand commies have to lie and make up fake news, since they have nothing to point to except their own policies of mass murder as a solution to all their own economic and political problems and need the deflections.
Nothing you said addresses my post

We went in "full battle rattle". That was no police action. And failed miserably.
Failed how? We got rid of Saddam and his larvae. That's a big big win.
If you were a Kurd you'd also call it a big big win.
You do know who helped us beat ISIS in Syria and Iraq?

This is an editorial from the Washington Examiner, August 12, 2021.

By refusing to use overwhelming air power to blunt the Taliban's rise, Joe Biden is failing to protect American interests in Afghanistan and ultimately undermining national security.

So let Washington Times editorial board go over there and do it.

Failed how? We got rid of Saddam and his larvae. That's a big big win.
If you were a Kurd you'd also call it a big big win.
You do know who helped us beat ISIS in Syria and Iraq?
Saddam Hussein wasn’t in Afghanistan.

That’s why we can’t win wars anymore, rightward are to stupid to read a map.

Forum List

Back