Biden's Energy Secretary destroys his reasons for ending Keystone and killing tens of thousands of jobs.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
She admits pipelines are the safest, most environmentally way to transport oil.

:oops8:

Biden's energy sec says 'pipe is best way' to transport fuel, sparks backlash regarding Keystone XL pipeline​

'But it’s – the pipe is the best way to go,' Jennifer Granholm told reporters​

Biden's energy sec says 'pipe is best way' to transport fuel, sparks backlash regarding Keystone XL pipeline

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Tweet​

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
11h

1f6a8.svg

WATCH → Joe Biden's own Energy Secretary admitted that "pipe is the best way” to transport fuel. So why did Joe Biden cancel the Keystone XL pipeline? Pure politics.

37.9K views
0:01 / 0:53

Of course it is more environmentally friendly and safer. But when you have no idea other then show for the environmental nuts then you shut things down.

Biden's energy sec says 'pipe is best way' to transport fuel, sparks backlash regarding Keystone XL pipeline​

Biden's energy sec says 'pipe is best way' to transport fuel, sparks backlash regarding Keystone XL pipeline

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Tweet​

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
11h

1f6a8.svg

WATCH → Joe Biden's own Energy Secretary admitted that "pipe is the best way” to transport fuel. So why did Joe Biden cancel the Keystone XL pipeline? Pure politics.

37.9K views

Why did he cancel the Keystone Pipeline---
Bribes and Treason

Most leftists are disingenuous. "its the environment"
No, karen, its not. Its politics. Pipelines are the safest way to transport it.
Most righties are disingenuous. "we need indepence"
No, karen, this isnt relevant. A canadian company, with canadian oil, wants to ED AMERICAN citizens lands for transport to the Gulf. In return, it gets exported. We will keep some of it instea dof importing from terrorists in the ME but thats about it.
Its crazy how politics has reshapen EVERYTHING to be left vs right. No reason or logic needed.

No, karen, this isnt relevant. A canadian company, with canadian oil, wants to ED AMERICAN citizens lands for transport to the Gulf. In return, it gets exported. We will keep some of it instea dof importing from terrorists in the ME but thats about it.
Its crazy how politics has reshapen EVERYTHING to be left vs right. No reason or logic needed.
How is it not reasonable or logical to support Keystone?

Why do you support it?

Why do you support it?
It's the safest way to get it to the refineries, for one thing. On top of that, any oil we can produce and use here helps us stay energy independent.

Why do you support it?
It's the safest way to get it to the refineries, for one thing. On top of that, any oil we can produce and use here helps us stay energy independent.
I agree with the first sentence. Thats why i dismiss the "environment wwwaaaaahhhhh" argument from the left. It will get where it needs to go regardless. pipelines are safer.
It isnt our oil. It is to be exported. The only keystone oil that will stay here is the barrels we buy from them to save a few bucks from importing from the ME. Thats it. We reap NO benefits(besides a couple pennies at the pump) but our citizens lose their homes and land to a foreign country.

Why do you support it?
I agree with the first sentence. Thats why i dismiss the "environment wwwaaaaahhhhh" argument from the left. It will get where it needs to go regardless. pipelines are safer.
It isnt our oil. It is to be exported. The only keystone oil that will stay here is the barrels we buy from them to save a few bucks from importing from the ME. Thats it. We reap NO benefits(besides a couple pennies at the pump) but our citizens lose their homes and land to a foreign country.
Like I said, any we produce and use here helps. I don't care if most of it is exported. It means jobs at the refinery as well.

Why do you support it?
Like I said, any we produce and use here helps. I don't care if most of it is exported. It means jobs at the refinery as well.
So you see a difference between buying it from one country instead of another?
Canada is now the largest single source of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports. In 2020, Canada was the source of 52% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports and 61% of gross crude oil imports.
Independence? :oops:

Why do you support it?
Canada is now the largest single source of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports. In 2020, Canada was the source of 52% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports and 61% of gross crude oil imports.
Yep, despite what a fuckwit the Kanadian Dragonlady is, I would rather buy from them than the ME.

Why do you support it?
Yep, despite what a fuckwit the Kanadian Dragonlady is, I would rather buy from them than the ME.
Thats cool. I believe in americans property rights more than a few jobs at an oil refinery.
To each his own.

Why do you support it?
Thats cool. I believe in americans property rights more than a few jobs at an oil refinery.
To each his own.
Americans have no property rights, government stole them and can seize your property whenever it wishes. Plus they force us to pay huge taxes on the property else face confiscation. They steal big chunks of the property value if we sell or refinance. And when we die government comes running to seize our property again even though we paid all the taxes. Summary, government is a giant sucking parasite.

Why do you support it?
To each his own.
Americans have no property rights, government stole them and can seize your property whenever it wishes. Plus they force us to pay huge taxes on the property else face confiscation. They steal big chunks of the property value if we sell or refinance. And when we die government comes running to seize our property again even though we paid all the taxes. Summary, government is a giant sucking parasite.
I could only love this post once :(

Chris Hedges has done some great utube videos that point out just how bad Biden really is.
His 'America, the Farewell Tour' is one of many that can inform Americans on what is happening to their country.

It's probably too late to reverse course now to save America. And sadly, his words are likely too complicated for most Americans to even understand.

I suggest that ya'all at least try to understand.

The hold of the establishment can't be broken and so there's no 'right' choice in politics for America anymore.

See any of Chris Hedges' utube vids on US government and how it's causing the downfall of America.

She wasn't lying was she?

When they pushed to get the first Keystone pipeline to cross the boarder, they used the same argument that shipping it by train or tanker across the boarder is more dangerous. So they got that pipeline running and yet they are still using trains from another oil field?

Sneaky bastards.

See any of Chris Hedges' utube vids on US government and how it's causing the downfall of America.
Government and ruling monarchies have caused the downfall of every major empire in the past 5,000 years.

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Tweet​

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
11h

1f6a8.svg

37.9K views

Yes, pipe lines are safer, but why build a pipeline that doesn't benefit the US taxpayer?

Forum List

Back