Biden's economy: Very weak jobs report, 128000 jobs added, well under 300,000 estimated

Right, you Dims don't like jobs I forgot. Besides, you just have the feds fix up the other fake jobs report that comes out later.
yeh, i was going 2 say... I've heard other figures and I knew they were inflated... can't recall source

we're being lied to right and left... literally

New York(CNN Business)Employers added a record 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office, by far the strongest record of any president's first year in office.

Yea and the Associated Press pointed out that those were misleading numbers. The 6.6 million jobs added were just a natural bounceback of the over 9 million jobs lost during the democrat pandemic lockdown.

The economy added 6.4 million jobs in 2021, the most on government records dating back to 1939, but part of that is just a natural rebound from what had been the steepest job loss on record in 2020, when 9.4 million jobs were cut.

WTF is a rambtard?

22275.jpg

r a m b t a r d

What did you expect? Trump had no better numbers without a pandemic.
This isn't about Trump. It's about the jobs Biden screwed people out of with disastrous inflation starting with his declaration of destroying the oil industry and all the high-paying jobs associated with that sharing industry. Biden is a crook and an extortionist of foreign countries for 1/3 of their foreign aid package by way of the American taxpayers. Joe paid zero and I do mean zero taxes for his disappearing funds act that hurt guess who. Yes. The American people.

and then there is the rest of the story...

I've lost count of how many times some rightard posted unofficial data before the BLS data got released in a failed effort to attack the job market under Biden, only to be completely dismissed on the first Friday of the month. There is no shortage of things to attack Biden but the job market is not one of them given the addition of 8.7 million jobs in 16 months.

Oh no are we returning to the days of the “slow growth” attack following an economic catastrophe!!
The same way we criticized Trump for failed economic policies during a pandemic. The same way we praised Biden for growth coming out of the pandemic. None of it is relevant to either President but that is how Americans seem to roll.

The same way we criticized Trump for failed economic policies during a pandemic. The same way we praised Biden for growth coming out of the pandemic. None of it is relevant to either President but that is how Americans seem to roll.
Yup, it’s a whole bunch of stupidity. We don’t all have to play those games though… honest talk should still count for something

The new jobs report shows bleak numbers for an already stumbling, weak economy.

The newest jobs report is only 128,000 added, less than half the expected 300,000 jobs that the analysts were estimating. Even with the expected bounceback of the pandemic shutdowns, the jobs report is slowing dramatically. If we can't come out of this strong, we may not come out of this at all.

[URL unfurl=

Payrolls Rose 390,000Iin May, BetterTthan Expected As Companies Keep Hiring.​

Wrong again you lying lowlfe scum sucking asshole!!!!

The new jobs report shows bleak numbers for an already stumbling, weak economy.

The newest jobs report is only 128,000 added, less than half the expected 300,000 jobs that the analysts were estimating. Even with the expected bounceback of the pandemic shutdowns, the jobs report is slowing dramatically. If we can't come out of this strong, we may not come out of this at all.

Stimulus running out, reality beckons.

Carters economy was stronger than Reagan’s and both Bushs’

Would you like for me to stick those numbers up your ass also

Bidens economy would be even stronger except for the biggest economic drag on the country. Republicans.
"Carter's gas lines were much longer than both Reagan's and Bush's".....there, fixed it for you moron. And you can stick your tiny brain up your own pelosi.
...and Republicans pay for your SNAP bennies you lazy dreg.

Forum List

Back