Biden's economy: Very weak jobs report, 128000 jobs added, well under 300,000 estimated

Carters economy was stronger than Reagan’s and both Bushs’

Would you like for me to stick those numbers up your ass also

Bidens economy would be even stronger except for the biggest economic drag on the country. Republicans.
Carter was not re-elected because of the economy, Reagan was re-elected because of the economy, Bush I was not re-elected because of the economy, Clinton was re-elected because of the econom, Bush II was re-elected because of the economy.

All your stupidity is why you will never be elected for anything.

Inflation, supply shortages and jobs have nothing to do with Biden, however he could lose or win an election because of it. Biden needs to let people know things are tough but we are coming out of a pandemic and America is strong and the people are strong and America is strong and we will come out of this shortly as a better nation. This could help him immensely but right now all his administration seems to be doing is blaming and that negative message puts doubts in American minds. He needs to be a stronger leader.

285075670_10228679000747016_8470796178366806222_n.jpg

We have an excess labor supply. If am emoyers wants a worker it's very easy to find one.

I hope the number of job vacancies keeps rising. Listening to some of you whine about it brings great joy. You actually want to force people to work so YOU can have cheap goods.

I will have to take your word for, I work for a living and did not get any free money
I worked for a living too.....I'm depending on you for a raise in 2023.

One could make $1200 a week on the federal cash money give away program......for what, a year and a half or more?

I know people sitting on $35,000.....not looking for work.

If one can make more not working than working we do indeed have a wage problem. We have a wage problem and a horrible one.

$600 a week on top of state UC, then it went to $300 dec 27th, 2020 on the last extension, until July 2021.....FPUC

On top of your particular states max weekly amount.

And you got stuck working.

So, it was not Fed Cash money as you claim.

I did not get stuck working, I choose to. I made far more working than what I would have been handed any my income did not stop when the money train ran out.

So, it was not Fed Cash money as you claim.

I did not get stuck working, I choose to. I made far more working than what I would have been handed any my income did not stop when the money train ran out.
Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation

On top of your states unemployment compensation.

Can you hear me now?

Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation

On top of your states unemployment compensation.

Can you hear me now?

Which was at most, according to your post, 600 a week. Before that you said the Feds were giving away 1200 a week

So is it 600 or 1200?

Forum List

Back