Biden’s Economic Approval

Well he increased the deficits he inherited
As has every predecessor- use you head for something constructive, like reading-

He had more bailouts than any other president I know.
See above

I don’t remember so many riots with anyone else.
Waco- Kent State-

His economic policy all failed and couldn’t hit 3%.
Try reading-

Country was way better off when he started then when he left. The facts are clear.
This Country has been on the decline from the original intent since before the ink was dry on the constitution- Whiskey Tax rebellion comes to mind- then Lincoln is a biggie, then Rail Roads- it's a long list- but, granted, none of them were Orange-

and, for our grammar spelling lesson of the day- "when he started then when he left".
That would be spelled than, which illustrates Public Education FAILURE under how many regimes?
You really don’t seem concerned with facts.

As has every predecessor- use you head for something constructive, like reading-

See above

Waco- Kent State-

Try reading-

Country was way better off when he started then when he left. The facts are clear.
This Country has been on the decline from the original intent since before the ink was dry on the constitution- Whiskey Tax rebellion comes to mind- then Lincoln is a biggie, then Rail Roads- it's a long list- but, granted, none of them were Orange-

and, for our grammar spelling lesson of the day- "when he started then when he left".
That would be spelled than, which illustrates Public Education FAILURE under how many regimes?
You are wrong. Obama for example his first deficit was $1.6 trillion. His last was $600 bil. Years of his policy and deficits declined. Trump inherited $600 bil and left with over $3 tril. Even excluding the pandemic he increased to $1 trillion with his policy. Trump was worse than the usual bad.
The pandemic was the best thing that happened for you, Biden and China.

See above

Waco- Kent State-

Try reading-

You are wrong. Obama for example his first deficit was $1.6 trillion. His last was $600 bil. Years of his policy and deficits declined. Trump inherited $600 bil and left with over $3 tril. Even excluding the pandemic he increased to $1 trillion with his policy. Trump was worse than the usual bad.
The pandemic was the best thing that happened for you, Biden and China.
Trump policy was a giant failure long before covid.

Dominion is handling the polls now? Nobody has a job anymore under the stuttering fuck and he's murdered 100,000 Americans with his Kung Flu.... but we're happy about it.

Yeah, sounds legit.

Trump policy was a giant failure long before covid.
No, that is certainly as untrue as it is stupid.
His pre pandemic record:
huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
Without the tariffs, you could be talking about the idiot Obama. There is no point in arguing with idiots.
Yes the tariffs a big mistake. But as I just explained trump deficits increased, Obama deficits decreased. A big difference.

Obama for example his first deficit was $1.6 trillion.
Oh bullshit- skewed numbers are just that- EVERY administration gets us further in debt- it has to to increase the money supply- it ain't esoteric.

Keep in mind that when Democrats and Liberals blame or criticize Trump for the deficit, it is just that: blame and criticism. They have no plan to reduce the deficit. The deficit will increase under Democrats and they will still blame Trump.

Obama for example his first deficit was $1.6 trillion.
Oh bullshit- skewed numbers are just that- EVERY administration gets us further in debt- it has to to increase the money supply- it ain't esoteric.

Keep in mind that when Democrats and Liberals blame or criticize Trump for the deficit, it is just that: blame and criticism. They have no plan to reduce the deficit. The deficit will increase under Democrats and they will still blame Trump.
Historically it decreases under dems. It increases under repubs. Reagan increased, both bushes increased, Trump sure increased. Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama.

The price of gas here just went north of $2.60 a gallon and we're not even two months into the Biden Presidency. Anyone want to guess how long before it hits $3.00? How close do you think progressives can get it to $4.00 again? My prediction is it will come close by the end of next year.

The price of gas here just went north of $2.60 a gallon and we're not even two months into the Biden Presidency. Anyone want to guess how long before it hits $3.00? How close do you think progressives can get it to $4.00 again? My prediction is it will come close by the end of next year.
You don’t want big oil to do well? I’m so confused.

Forum List

Back