Political indoctrination is schools. Candace Owens fights back.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Candace Owens speaks out against the Cultural Marxist ideology being spoonfed to children all across the civilised wetern world.
Turning our kids into self-hating, low I.Q, unthinking libtards.
Rewriting history, censoring books, pushing a political agenda.......I never had to go through this at school. I was encouraged to be open-minded and to listen to opposing viewpoints.
Who do teachers think they are? Just do your bloody job. You're not Oprah.

They still hold prayer vigils and game prayers at the schools around here, and they finally allow black kids in the schools.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Candace can teach them how to sue for racial discrimination

• Love
Fighting back? LOL. Is she still on the air?
Yeah, they have to have a token black person to spread their white conspiracy theories that are anti-Semitic.

I don't have cable anymore...it wasn't being snarky...I really don't know if she's on the air or not.

The more they try to prop her up as being a serious commentator the more lame she sounds.

• Thanks
Yeah, they have to have a token black person to spread their white conspiracy theories that are anti-Semitic.

Ironic how and when any conservative Black speaks out independent of how Liberals feel Blacks should speak and think you people call them “token”. You don’t need to agree with Candace Owens but most of her message is about economic empowerment; how is that white supremacist??

Ironic how and when any conservative Black speaks out independent of how Liberals feel Blacks should speak and think you people call them “token”. You don’t need to agree with Candace Owens but most of her message is about economic empowerment; how is that white supremacist??
ironic how a human no matter their color will lie when paid well to do it. I never said the word "supremacist".

• Thanks
Candace Owens speaks out against the Cultural Marxist ideology being spoonfed to children all across the civilised wetern world.
Rewriting history, censoring books, pushing a political agenda.......I never had to go through this at school. I was encouraged to be open-minded and to listen to opposing viewpoints.

If you are citing that stupid bitch, you have no credibility. She probaly can't spell Cultural Marxism, much less know what it is.

Cultural Marxism is a far-right antisemitic conspiracy theory which claims Western Marxism as the basis of continuing academic and intellectual efforts to subvert Western culture. The conspiracists claim that an elite of Marxist theorists and Frankfurt School intellectuals are subverting Western society with a culture war that undermines the Christian values of traditionalist conservatism and promotes the cultural liberal values of the 1960s counterculture and multiculturalism, progressive politics and political correctness, misrepresented as identity politics created by critical theory. While the theory originated in the United States during the 1990s, it entered mainstream discourse in the 2010s and is promoted globally. Today, the conspiracy theory of Marxist culture war is promoted by right-wing politicians, fundamentalist religious leaders, political commentators in mainstream print and television media and white supremacist terrorists. Scholarly analysis of the conspiracy theory has concluded that it has no basis in fact and is not based on any actual intellectual tendency.

If you are citing that stupid bitch, you have no credibility. She probaly can't spell Cultural Marxism, much less know what it is.

Cultural Marxism is a far-right antisemitic conspiracy theory which claims Western Marxism as the basis of continuing academic and intellectual efforts to subvert Western culture. The conspiracists claim that an elite of Marxist theorists and Frankfurt School intellectuals are subverting Western society with a culture war that undermines the Christian values of traditionalist conservatism and promotes the cultural liberal values of the 1960s counterculture and multiculturalism, progressive politics and political correctness, misrepresented as identity politics created by critical theory. While the theory originated in the United States during the 1990s, it entered mainstream discourse in the 2010s and is promoted globally. Today, the conspiracy theory of Marxist culture war is promoted by right-wing politicians, fundamentalist religious leaders, political commentators in mainstream print and television media and white supremacist terrorists. Scholarly analysis of the conspiracy theory has concluded that it has no basis in fact and is not based on any actual intellectual tendency.

Oh Wiki. What can I say. I'm floored.

Everything boils down to race with these people.

That because people in our society make it a point to notice race.

• Thanks

She is not independent and she is a token. She validates white racist beliefs about blacks for a paycheck. So not only is she a token, she is literally a sellout. You defend her because she validates what you have chosen to believe about black people. We as blacks have the right to oppose blacks who are put in leadership by whites who are not working for our best interests. She knows nothing about economic empowerment. If she did she would not be arguing white racist culture war bullshit.

That because people in our society make it a point to notice race.
Yes, at least you admit it.

Everything has boiled down to race in this country since 7-4-1776.

Forum List

Back