"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Oh my bad. i thought you were a pilot like my dad. he went to America and trained there to be a pilot, but one year later died in the lebanese civil war, had nothing to do with any weakness to fight, he was just going out of a crowded room to get some fresh air, and a damn missile hit him and killed him when i was a 1 year old!
I was an ejection seat mechanic. Thats a bummer about your dad. Never knew that.

The battle of wits of course. This battle is waged all day long here. Pick your fights carefully.
You certainly won the battle of the nitwits. Lol!! But if you need this then, sure, you won. 🏅 You gay dark lord is going to be so proud of you. 🙄

I was an ejection seat mechanic. Thats a bummer about your dad. Never knew that.
Well friends of my dad say he was a real savage warrior on the battlefield. i just never ask about him. i just kind of moved on. i'm sure he was a great guy, he's my dad after all lol

Oh my bad. i thought you were a pilot like my dad. he went to America and trained there to be a pilot, but one year later died in the lebanese civil war, had nothing to do with any weakness to fight, he was just going out of a crowded room to get some fresh air, and a damn missile hit him and killed him when i was a 1 year old!
A squid…

In other words, you did not fight for your country.
LOL!

True, i did not fight for my country. I served my country as a sailor, keeping our pilots safe. Never saw a moment of combat, though there werent any wars happening in the 90's, so it would have been impossible anyway. :dunno:

LOL!

True, i did not fight for my country. I served my country as a sailor, keeping our pilots safe. Never saw a moment of combat, though there werent any wars happening in the 90's, so it would have been impossible anyway. :dunno:
there was the Backstreet Boys V Nsync war, sir

ok now i lost you

No, that was actually pretty clever!!! :laugh:
i grew up on Late Night With Conan O'Brien

i have tons of comedic instinct...my comedic abilities are underrated...only TNHarley appreciates my sense of humor...others think i'm being serious instead of sarcastic so they think i'm nuts!

OK, im done slaying newbs for the day. Peace out, suckas!!!

someone took in from the VP offices to somewhere, then from there took it to his private UPenn office, this was a specific document, and it had to be removed from its original file and placed in his own file and labeled personal

it didn’t get there by magic

You still haven't proven he marked the folder, "personal," or that it was marked "personal" before classified documents were placed in it.

Forum List

Back