"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Godboy

Well we can't be too sure of that. After all, you people keep saying he has dementia
And here's the point. He was responsible for them. If he didn't know they were there, he was negligent, and that's not a defense when it comes to classified information. He should have inventoried everything that his name was attached to and made sure that they were all returned properly.

You still haven't proven he marked the folder, "personal," or that it was marked "personal" before classified documents were placed in it.
Who did it and why? Did they not know they were clearing out the VP's office and there might be classified documents left behind by accident, and given a phone number to call if they were found?

And here's the point. He was responsible for them. If he didn't know they were there, he was negligent, and that's not a defense when it comes to classified information. He should have inventoried everything that his name was attached to and made sure that they were all returned properly.
Yes it is. There must be intent and knowledge. Both of which you can't prove.

Quid Pro was responsible for them. If he did it deliberately, that's one scenario. If he simply didn't know or care, that's negligence. Neither choice is really good.
Where is the proof of Quid Pro Quo?

Who did it and why? Did they not know they were clearing out the VP's office and there might be classified documents left behind by accident, and given a phone number to call if they were found?
If you are asking, then you don't know.

Yes it is. There must be intent and knowledge. Both of which you can't prove.
You can get 10 years for gross negligence when mishandling classified documents, and not being aware of that classified documents that he's responsible for are unsecured in his garage is negligence. But you knew that, right?

No one needs to be armed in order to battle YOU. :laugh:

LOLOL

Moans the idiot I bitch slapped recently after I proved its idiotic claim that China donated millions of dollars to the Penn Biden Center was completely false. And I did that with its own evidence.

Yes, idiot, you need to be armed. You need to be heavily armed but you're as unarmed with wit as Ashes Targetpractice was with a firearm on Sedition Day.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back