"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

someone took in from the VP offices to somewhere, then from there took it to his private UPenn office, this was a specific document, and it had to be removed from its original file and placed in his own file and labeled personal

it didn’t get there by magic
“Someone”

Oh

Apparently so, because he knew that he had them. You remember, don't you, all that outrage that he deliberately took them? You're not very good at this, are you?
Actually, along with that story, he said the FBI planted them. Which one is it?

yes we have…i go back to that lack of thinking or having a base in reality that’s your problem

he had them, in his possession, in some cases hidden for numerous years, ans in some cases in his own folders
Where is the proof they were hidden?

You still haven't proven he marked the folder, "personal," or that it was marked "personal" before classified documents were placed in it.
He hasn't proven anything. All he has for his credit are multiple lies.

Which he didn't transport and could have forgotten about. You really suck at this.
Oh, I believe he did forget he had them. I mean, the guy's mind is basically Swiss cheese at this point, but that's no excuse. He made no effort to make sure any classified material was identified and returned to their proper places.

Now, who packed up classified documents and didn't notify the proper people to pick them up? If they didn't have the clearance and training to recognize classified documents, what were they doing in the VP's office? Why did tater give them access?

Forum List

Back