"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

All fine and dandy, but the buck stops with the guy behind the desk. If he has underlings handling the docs, it's still his responsibility to make sure they're handling them correctly. After all, we know who requested the documents, who transported the documents, and where they were transported to, so when he leaves office, it would seem to be a natural and mandatory step to go over the list of every document he has and make sure they get returned. Why was that not done when Quid Pro left office?

If the executive is too "busy" (what was that you were doing with Monica, Bubba Clinton?) to handle it himself, how hard would it be for him to task one of his people to contact the GSA, get a list of documents his people checked out, and make sure they get back where they're supposed to be? It bothers me a LOT that Quid Pro's negligence didn't raise an alert when documents went missing for 6 years and no one could find them until someone stumbled on them in Quid Pro's garage. Apparently, we knew TRUMP! had documents, why didn't we know Quid Pro had some, and which ones he had?
Did Trump go over his thousands of documents? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And between all those big Macs? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Did Trump go over his thousands of documents? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And between all those big Macs? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Apparently so, because he knew that he had them. You remember, don't you, all that outrage that he deliberately took them? You're not very good at this, are you?

Every post of yours is a lie. We already went through this. Who hid documents? Biden? How do you know? We've already done this before, and you got your ass kicked. Prove Biden hid documents?
yes we have…i go back to that lack of thinking or having a base in reality that’s your problem
Prove Biden stole documents?
he had them, in his possession, in some cases hidden for numerous years, ans in some cases in his own folders

yes we have…i go back to that lack of thinking or having a base in reality that’s your problem

he had them, in his possession, in some cases hidden for numerous years, ans in some cases in his own folders

LOL

By "hidden," you mean placed in boxes years ago and forgotten about.

Which he didn't transport and could have forgotten about. You really suck at this.
someone took in from the VP offices to somewhere, then from there took it to his private UPenn office, this was a specific document, and it had to be removed from its original file and placed in his own file and labeled personal

it didn’t get there by magic

It is a very important question to ask, "Do Quid Pro's lawyers have the clearance necessary to see and handle classified documents?". If not, they should not be doing the search. If they do, well and good, but then you have to ask why they were granted the clearance.
It is not just a clearance involved. There is also something called “need to know.” Do they have a need to know the information in the documents they are finding?

...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

"Biden's team reported it immediately, unlike Trump"

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

"Biden only had 10 documents while Trump had 100"

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.
Honestly, your little ID picture being Baphomet precludes me from taking anything you say seriously.

Honestly, your little ID picture being Baphomet precludes me from taking anything you say seriously.
The fact that youve only been a member for a few days precludes me from taking YOU seriously. You shouldnt even be speaking to an OG member like me yet. You should bow to me! Now go away, newbling, adults are talking.

The fact that youve only been a member for a few days precludes me from taking YOU seriously. You shouldnt even be speaking to an OG member like me yet. You should bow to me! Now go away, newbling, adults are talking.
LOL!!! 🤪🤣😅

No adult calls himself “Godboy” and identifies with Baphomet. Frankly, you ought to be pleased that anyone is willing to talk to you.
You quoted yourself, dipshit. If youre going to insult me, at least put me in the post properly for Christ sake. :laugh:

Lame. I am going to call you “**** Spit” from now on.
I suggest you be more clever than that cuz, that shit aint gonna cut it.

I dont think you fully understand who you are trying to pick a fight with here. You are new, so im going to give you some great advice... there are easy battles out there for you to get into. You might want to go find those people. :laugh:

I suggest you be more clever than that.

I dont think you fully understand who you are trying to pick a fight with here. You are new, so im going to give you some great advice... there are easy battles out there for you to get into. You might want to go find those people. You are going to find nothing but pain and misery with me. :laugh:
Are you going to cast a spell on my, c- spit?

Forum List

Back