Biden’s Disgrace

Why don't you puff out your ignorant racist chest and blurt out all the reasons Obama fucked over America?
Anyone with a functioning brain knows how Obama fucked over America. That leaves you out, but here's a few off the top of my head: He jammed Obamacare down our throats, he launched BLM, he sold us out to Iran and his beloved Mullahs, he started the anti-Police movement, he got innocent Americans killed in Benghazi and hid a little girl during the attack. I could list dozens more but I won't waste anymore of my time.

from the human rights crisis he created on our own border to this, it’s clear xiden is the biggest disgrace to our country of the last half century

Anyone with a functioning brain knows how Obama fucked over America. That leaves you out, but here's a few off the top of my head: He jammed Obamacare down our throats, he launched BLM, he sold us out to Iran and his beloved Mullahs, he started the anti-Police movement, he got innocent Americans killed in Benghazi and hid a little girl during the attack. I could list dozens more but I won't waste anymore of my time.

Anyone with a functioning brain would know we I need more than you're ignorant biased opinion.
Try quoting links that irrefutable prove your ratbag assumptions.

I expect you will now slither down your grubby burrow like the rest of you liars.
It's not as if your time is valuable. you're a nothing.

from the human rights crisis he created on our own border to this, it’s clear xiden is the biggest disgrace to our country of the last half century
Are you talking about the eighty year crisis, where the US would not recognize the sovereignty and borders of the Central and South American countries, that created the mess?

Are you talking about the eighty year crisis, where the US would not recognize the sovereignty and borders of the Central and South American countries, that created the mess?
huh? no i am talking about the crisis on our border happening right now and since xiden took office

Forum List

Back