Trump Hotels Impose Mask Mandates

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Isn't this interesting?

[T]wo of former President Donald Trump’s hotels have imposed mask mandates, according to a report by Politico
Politico reported Monday that Trump, who was against masks during his presidency and relatively silent about it in his post presidency has imposed mask mandates in his own hotels​
“Trump hotels across the country have adopted a variety of different masking policies, some of which would qualify as mandates according to GOP critics,” Politico reports. “The Trump International hotel in Miami, for instance, requires masks to be worn in all public places, according to its Covid-19 guidance and confirmed by a hotel representative. … The Trump Hotel in Chicago has a Covid-19 policy that similarly suggests employees are required to wear masks.”​

Why would it be interesting?
Sometimes a company,especially when they're in the hospitality industry have to follow their insurances demands or risk being sued.
And it also has to do with making your customers feel safe whether it's right or not.
Interesting that the crazies are so upset about others requiring masks, but don't seem to mind if trump properties do it. Why do you think that is?

How many more of our soldiers do you want to send to fight for a country that refuses to fight for its self?
I wanted them out and this war to be over a long time ago...but you don't just cut and run and leave people to die and equipment left behind....This is worse than anything we have seen in a long time...now the terrorists get their safe haven back and will plot a way to attack us from within...they can walk right through the southern border....
Women and girls will be raped and killed in Afghanistan...men will have their heads cut off....this was done in a cowardly way and Joe should be impeached for it....
I'm ashamed of my nation and its military leaders for the first time in my life....

Isn't this interesting?

[T]wo of former President Donald Trump’s hotels have imposed mask mandates, according to a report by Politico
Politico reported Monday that Trump, who was against masks during his presidency and relatively silent about it in his post presidency has imposed mask mandates in his own hotels​
“Trump hotels across the country have adopted a variety of different masking policies, some of which would qualify as mandates according to GOP critics,” Politico reports. “The Trump International hotel in Miami, for instance, requires masks to be worn in all public places, according to its Covid-19 guidance and confirmed by a hotel representative. … The Trump Hotel in Chicago has a Covid-19 policy that similarly suggests employees are required to wear masks.”​

Not surprised, hell, he and his kids got vaccinated the first chance they got.

Last edited:
I wanted them out and this war to be over a long time ago...but you don't just cut and run and leave people to die and equipment left behind....This is worse than anything we have seen in a long time...now the terrorists get their safe haven back and will plot a way to attack us from within...they can walk right through the southern border....
Women and girls will be raped and killed in Afghanistan...men will have their heads cut off....this was done in a cowardly way and Joe should be impeached for it....
I'm ashamed of my nation and its military leaders for the first time in my life....
We didn't just cut and run. We trained their military and equipped them well. They refused to even try to defend their own country. They allowed the equipmentwe supplied to them to be captured.

Why would it be interesting?
Sometimes a company,especially when they're in the hospitality industry have to follow their insurances demands or risk being sued.
And it also has to do with making your customers feel safe whether it's right or not.
Kinda like Schools, huh!

We didn't just cut and run. We trained their military and equipped them well. They refused to even try to defend their own country. They allowed the equipmentwe supplied to them to be captured.
We didn't do it right....what are you seeing that I'm not?...Joe fucked up and a lot of people are dying and being tortured to death because of his fuck up...we should have had provided continued air cover until the Afghan army could get a stronghold....
The situation on the ground was misread by Joe and his generals...they should all resign....maybe they can get a job teaching CRT somewhere....

We didn't do it right....what are you seeing that I'm not?...Joe fucked up and a lot of people are dying and being tortured to death because of his fuck up...we should have had provided continued air cover until the Afghan army could get a stronghold....
The situation on the ground was misread by Joe and his generals...they should all resign....maybe they can get a job teaching CRT somewhere....
We offered, and were prepared to give air support to the Afgan military. They were given everything needed to gain a stronghold. It didn't happen because they didn't even try. Their president and leaders ran and hid in other countries. Their military just went home and left all the eqipment we provided them with to be captured. How much personnel and treasure do you want to give to a country that won't even try tp defend its self?

Forum List

Back