Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

Here is the founder of the Black Entertainment Network. By the way, he is black.

BET Founder Robert Johnson: Joe Biden ‘Should Spend the Rest of His Campaign Apologizing to Every Black Person He Meets’
Bobjohnson1-640x480.jpg

BET co-founder Robert Johnson has condemned Joe Biden for claiming that black people aren’t really black if they don’t vote for him.

“VP Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him,” Johnson said in a statement obtained by Fox News’s Bret Baier.

Poor ol' Slow Joe just doesn't seem able to help himself!

:laughing0301::laughing0301:I have to laugh at a group of people in here who have spent every single day telling blacks here who support democrats how they are ion a plantation if they vote democrat pretending to be indignant because of what Biden said.

Bernie just said that young voters "are not enamored" with Biden on The Young Turks just now

Here is the founder of the Black Entertainment Network. By the way, he is black.

BET Founder Robert Johnson: Joe Biden ‘Should Spend the Rest of His Campaign Apologizing to Every Black Person He Meets’
Bobjohnson1-640x480.jpg

BET co-founder Robert Johnson has condemned Joe Biden for claiming that black people aren’t really black if they don’t vote for him.

“VP Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him,” Johnson said in a statement obtained by Fox News’s Bret Baier.

Poor ol' Slow Joe just doesn't seem able to help himself!
So? He has the right to his opinion and imo he's wrong. I'm sure that in his opinion I am wrong. OBTW, he sold BET to white folks. But I'm sure he now speaks for all blacks since he says what you racists want to hear. The blacks I talked to today agree with Biden and at last check, Johnson is one of those blacks Biden was talking about. Johnson is from the pound cake generation. That's old 70 something year old wealthy blacks who made money off us, forgot where they came from and now spend their days downgrading the people who made them rich.

Besides when you look at Biden he's laughing after he made the comment. Unlike trump you can see he's joking. But since then Biden has apologized and that's something trump won't ever do.

Trumps already selling the t shirt

That's not going to help trump. In fact it's going to make it worse as white maga hat racists walk around with trumps t-shirt on.

It was
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
The better question is, what should his or any other candidate's plan be?

I posted a link to Bidens plan motherfucker, so show me trumps.
We don't fuck our Mother’s. It’s generally more of a Negro wandering nomad thing you now exposed white man fake.
And....it was a joke.....I didn’t mean it....you misheard.
All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course

And that’s Uncle Joe he’s thinking kinda slow at dysfunction
Petticoat Dysfunxtion

It was
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.

We don't fuck our Mother’s. It’s generally more of a Negro wandering nomad thing you now exposed white man fake.
All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course
I don't think you want to take it there. You descend from buckbreakers.

1590184053499.png

Well, Biden is the guy who said "...they're gonna put y'all back in chains" a few years back.

The party just keeps doing this shit.
And if he was talking about republicans he is right.

You have documented the comments from republicans here.

It was

All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course
I don't think you want to take it there. You descend from buckbreakers.

View attachment 339640
Fake
You are toast mr white guy pretending he’s black

WOW!
This is how Biden talks to black people:

He does have a point though. You vote for Drumpf youre a fucking retard and definitely not Black. At least he didnt claim he could shoot someone and his voters were so stupid they would vote for him anyway like Drumpf did.

That’s one way to look at it, but it sure sounds like you’re minimizing his stupidity.

What does it say about our country, that we get to vote for these two dumb bastards?

Forum List

Back