Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.
Don't try talking for me white boy.

Shouldn't you be telling Joe Biden that?
No. Because if you are black and have a problem pick between anyone and trump, you ain't black. It's that simple. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for trump.
The guy was running out on BLACK MEDIA!! The Black Media guy still had questions.

That was Biden's response to SHUTTING DOWN BLACK MEDIA and running off without answer questions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlThe presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

"Take a look at my record, man!" Biden shot back.

So, let's get you on record, IM2.

Is this a correct statement:

If you have questions for a Democrat presumption nominee, you ain't black.

Is that a true statement in your opinion?

Your partisanship is running wild, in perspective how many times has trump insulted journalists and walked away when he couldn't or wouldn't respond to their questions? Dozens, and you want to make something out of single comment! Typical of someone on the far Right, hypocrisy wrapped in a Character Assassination.
Partisanship???

I am not a Republican!!!

You are the quintessential partisan hack!!!

So, this is okay with you:

"Black people. Fuck your questions. You don't need to think. We'll do your thinking for you. Your questions are irrelevant. You either vote for me or you are not black. If we want your opinions, we will give them to you. Shut your black ass and do as we command!!!"
--Democrats

"Wow. Does he not understand that black and brown skinned people can think for themselves. You don’t determine who we vote for. " - Black Boxer Handsome Herschel Walker

It was
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
The better question is, what should his or any other candidate's plan be?

I posted a link to Bidens plan motherfucker, so show me trumps.
We don't fuck our Mother’s. It’s generally more of a Negro wandering nomad thing you now exposed white man fake.
And....it was a joke.....I didn’t mean it....you misheard.
All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course
I don't think you want to take it there. You descend from buckbreakers.

View attachment 339640

whataboutism
[ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm]

NOUN
BRITISH
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.Also called whataboutery.

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.
As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.

Don't try talking for me white boy.

Don't worry, according to Creepy Joe as long as you stay on the Dimocrat Plantation you're a regulation Black dude. So congratulations, a senile 77 year old white guy gets to decide if you're black enough. :D

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452

That's more than dementia!

That's demeaning, that's humiliating....what a stupid thing to say!

After that, any African American voting for Biden or voting Democrat for that matter, should think twice!

Shame on you Biden! Shame!

Last edited:
Holy shit.

Come on, he said that for real? :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals, you nominated one hell of a candidate.
Anyone who says this should be diagnosed with dementia immediately!

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn … blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it"

Joe Biden

And investigated for pedophilia. He likes black kids bouncing on his lap? :eek:

Ukraine joe....lost staring in to space, dementia, groper, pedophile, delusional, mentally disturbed, physical health problems. A true champion of the left.

from politico:

Some Democratic political consultants balked at Biden’s remarks, as well. “This is so embarrassing and hurtful I don’t even know where to begin,” tweeted Rodericka Applewhaite, a former staffer on Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign.

Briahna Joy Gray, a former spokeswoman for Bernie Sanders presidential campaign and a frequent Biden critic, tweeted that the former vice president had “picked up on establishment media talking points.”

“This is the natural consequence of the reductive view of race & politics being pushed by the ‘identity is destiny’ crowd,” she wrote. “Charming.”

Meanwhile Biden’s campaign sought to manage the fallout online, with his senior adviser Symone Sanders insisting that the “comments made at the end of the Breakfast Club interview were in jest.”

Still, Sanders tweeted, “let’s be clear about what the VP was saying: he was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump’s any day. Period.”

WOW!
This is how Biden talks to black people:

He does have a point though. You vote for Drumpf youre a fucking retard and definitely not Black. At least he didnt claim he could shoot someone and his voters were so stupid they would vote for him anyway like Drumpf did.

Journalist Says She Would Vote Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’

Thats kind of different from Drumpf actually being the one that made the statement. Damn youre stupid. :)

WOW!
This is how Biden talks to black people:

He does have a point though. You vote for Drumpf youre a fucking retard and definitely not Black. At least he didnt claim he could shoot someone and his voters were so stupid they would vote for him anyway like Drumpf did.

That’s one way to look at it, but it sure sounds like you’re minimizing his stupidity.

What does it say about our country, that we get to vote for these two dumb bastards?

Was it the smartest thing to say? Not really. My first thought was who in the fuck does he think he is trying to say who is Black or not? Then I realized that I have said something similar to myself about Drumpf a couple of million times

In a statement to Mediaite, Charlamagne provided a comment about Biden’s remarks, saying, “We have been loyal to Democrats for a long time, black people have invested a lot into that party and the return on investment has not been great … As Biden said in our brief interview when I asked him if Dems owe the black community ABSOLUTELY was his answer. So let’s see what you got!!! Votes are Quid Pro Quo. You can’t possibly want me to Fear Trump MORE than I want something for my people.”

Joe Biden is living in his basement and is hardly interacting with anybody. How does he come out of hiding and make the worst, racist statement ever??? stunning

New Topics

Forum List

Back