Biden's Cancer "Charity" scandal.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess huge salaries for execs is how Crazy Joe thinks you cure cancer.

Biden's Cancer Charity Caught Funneling Millions to Executives

Joe Biden's cancer charity has been caught funneling millions of dollars into the pockets of its executives while doing very little to fight the deadly disease, according to reports.

Since its founding in 2017, financial records have revealed that almost two-thirds of the money spent by the Biden Cancer Initiative went toward six-figure salaries for top executives and staff "compensation."

The figure dwarfs the amount that the "non-profit" group spent on efforts to eradicate cancer.

Despite its seemingly noble clams, however, BCI paid top executives lavishly, with salaries accounting for nearly 65 percent of the organization's total expenditures.

This salary budget far exceeds the 25 percent spend on administrative overhead and fundraising costs combined that charity watchdogs recommend for non-profits.

The nonprofit raised and spent $4.8 million over its two years in operation, its 2017 and 2018 tax forms show, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Slightly more than $3 million of that amount went to salaries, compensation, and benefits.

At the same time, the group spent just $1.7 million on all of its other expenses.

A bulk of this cash—$740,000—was poured into conferences, conventions, and meetings.

It did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run.

I will give a heads up to what the liberals on this board are going to say: "It wasn't on CNN... didn't happen!"

Joe Biden's cancer charity has been caught funneling millions of dollars into the pockets of its executives while doing very little to fight the deadly disease, according to reports.

Since its founding in 2017, financial records have revealed that almost two-thirds of the money spent by the Biden Cancer Initiative went toward six-figure salaries for top executives and staff "compensation."

The figure dwarfs the amount that the "non-profit" group spent on efforts to eradicate cancer.

Despite its seemingly noble clams, however, BCI paid top executives lavishly, with salaries accounting for nearly 65 percent of the organization's total expenditures.

This salary budget far exceeds the 25 percent spend on administrative overhead and fundraising costs combined that charity watchdogs recommend for non-profits.

The nonprofit raised and spent $4.8 million over its two years in operation, its 2017 and 2018 tax forms show, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Slightly more than $3 million of that amount went to salaries, compensation, and benefits.

At the same time, the group spent just $1.7 million on all of its other expenses.

A bulk of this cash—$740,000—was poured into conferences, conventions, and meetings.

It did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run.

Yep, a lot of charities do that including Trump's. Which is why I don't donate.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, One Trick.
Just because you refuse to see the truth about the charity scams doesn't mean everyone does.

Last edited:

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Just because you refuse to see the truth doesn't mean everyone does.
Off topic bullshit.
Hardly when it is a continuation of previous statements about how charities are a scam no matter what politician is the head of it.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Hardly when it is a continuation of previous statements about how charities are a scam no matter what politician is the head of it.
List the salaries of the executives of the Trump charity.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
The ones he had to pay back for taking money from or the ones he was found to have never organized?

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
The ones he had to pay back for taking money from or the ones he was found to have never organized?
Typical dodge by a troll.

You obviously can't back up your bullshit.
I know you can't because you love to lick Trump's ass...

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla of Manhattan ruled on Thursday that Trump pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofit groups to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump Foundation to further his political and business interests.

Now Trump's cuck where is your proof, put up or shut up about Trump not being devious about charities. I am sure that Biden is wrong but the charter of the organization is there for people to see before they donate. But we all know that these people play with money in ways that would put us low lifes in jail...

Oh, there are more stories about the corrupt Trump and I am sure more about Biden.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla of Manhattan ruled on Thursday that Trump pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofit groups to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump Foundation to further his political and business interests.

Now Trump's cuck where is your proof, put up or shut up about Trump not being devious about charities. I am sure that Biden is wrong but the charter of the organization is there for people to see before they donate. But we all know that these people play with money in ways that would put us low lifes in jail...

Oh, there are more stories about the corrupt Trump and I am sure more about Biden.
Not a single mention of any salaries.

A major fail by you, troll.

Ahh... the old two wrongs make a right explanation.
It instantly provides a defense that my guy is not really bad, because everyone else is doing it, or your guy did it too.

:rolleyes:

Do you have a real source for this bullshit?

• Overall, we rate Neon Nettle a Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on the promotion of numerous conspiracy theories as well as the publishing of fake news.

How about a real source:

The purpose of this charity wasn't to spearhead a world wide strategy to find a cure for cancer, hence the money raised was spent on conferences, meetings and world wide coordination of resources, not direct research on cures.

But go with the tin foil hat crowd. Now is not the time to change direction and go with facts, or reason.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.

Be sure to move the goalpost a little more next time..

It figures. Dreadful.

• Overall, we rate Neon Nettle a Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on the promotion of numerous conspiracy theories as well as the publishing of fake news.

How about a real source:

The purpose of this charity wasn't to spearhead a world wide strategy to find a cure for cancer, hence the money raised was spent on conferences, meetings and world wide coordination of resources, not direct research on cures.

But go with the tin foil hat crowd. Now is not the time to change direction and go with facts, or reason.

See post #2, Troll.

Your dumbassery was predicted by another poster.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.

Be sure to move the goalpost a little more next time..
The goalposts are in the same place, troll.

Hey look! Another case of the republicans accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of!

Well done, guys! Gotta keep that party MO going.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
You mean the one that was dismantled for fraud and abuse?

Hey look! Another case of the republicans accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of!

Well done, guys! Gotta keep that party MO going.
Link to me funneling millions to executives of my charity?

Forum List

Back