Biden's Cancer "Charity" scandal.

I guess huge salaries for execs is how Crazy Joe thinks you cure cancer.

Biden's Cancer Charity Caught Funneling Millions to Executives

Joe Biden's cancer charity has been caught funneling millions of dollars into the pockets of its executives while doing very little to fight the deadly disease, according to reports.

Since its founding in 2017, financial records have revealed that almost two-thirds of the money spent by the Biden Cancer Initiative went toward six-figure salaries for top executives and staff "compensation."

The figure dwarfs the amount that the "non-profit" group spent on efforts to eradicate cancer.

Despite its seemingly noble clams, however, BCI paid top executives lavishly, with salaries accounting for nearly 65 percent of the organization's total expenditures.

This salary budget far exceeds the 25 percent spend on administrative overhead and fundraising costs combined that charity watchdogs recommend for non-profits.

The nonprofit raised and spent $4.8 million over its two years in operation, its 2017 and 2018 tax forms show, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Slightly more than $3 million of that amount went to salaries, compensation, and benefits.

At the same time, the group spent just $1.7 million on all of its other expenses.

A bulk of this cash—$740,000—was poured into conferences, conventions, and meetings.

It did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run.

Yep, a lot of charities do that including Trump's. Which is why I don't donate.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, One Trick.
Just because you refuse to see the truth doesn't mean everyone does.
Off topic bullshit.
Hardly when it is a continuation of previous statements about how charities are a scam no matter what politician is the head of it.
List the salaries of the executives of the Trump charity.
The ones he had to pay back for taking money from or the ones he was found to have never organized?
Typical dodge by a troll.

You obviously can't back up your bullshit.
I know you can't because you love to lick Trump's ass...

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla of Manhattan ruled on Thursday that Trump pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofit groups to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump Foundation to further his political and business interests.

Now Trump's cuck where is your proof, put up or shut up about Trump not being devious about charities. I am sure that Biden is wrong but the charter of the organization is there for people to see before they donate. But we all know that these people play with money in ways that would put us low lifes in jail...

Oh, there are more stories about the corrupt Trump and I am sure more about Biden.
Not a single mention of any salaries.

A major fail by you, troll.
Be sure to move the goalpost a little more next time..
The goalposts are in the same place, troll.

Top executives of some of the largest and most prestigious charities in the U.S. receive salaries exceeding $1 million, according to a study of 2011 pay by Charity Navigator. The rankings also include other nonprofit organizations, such as museums.

In its analysis of 3,929 charities, the charity research group found that 11 nonprofits paid their CEOs more than $1 million in annual salary and bonuses in 2011. CEOs at 78 of the charities were paid between $500,000 and $1 million.

The CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of America earned the highest pay in the group of $1.85 million, according to the survey. The Metropolitan Museum of Art CEO earned nearly $1.5 million, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children paid its CEO nearly $1.2 million, while the National Jewish Health's head got over $1 million.

The highest-paid nonprofit leaders — CEOs, Executive Directors, etc. — all earn at least $900k per year, and into the tens of millions for the largest of hospitals and health systems. While the highest-paid nonprofit CEOs are in healthcare and financial services, things get more interesting when we look at normal charities. The highest-paid charity CEOs tend to be a mix of arts organizations, museums, and research institutes, although a wide variety of organizations pay their leadership quite well.

The Highest Paid Nonprofit CEOs in 2019

Joe Biden's cancer charity has been caught funneling millions of dollars into the pockets of its executives while doing very little to fight the deadly disease, according to reports.

Since its founding in 2017, financial records have revealed that almost two-thirds of the money spent by the Biden Cancer Initiative went toward six-figure salaries for top executives and staff "compensation."

The figure dwarfs the amount that the "non-profit" group spent on efforts to eradicate cancer.

Despite its seemingly noble clams, however, BCI paid top executives lavishly, with salaries accounting for nearly 65 percent of the organization's total expenditures.

This salary budget far exceeds the 25 percent spend on administrative overhead and fundraising costs combined that charity watchdogs recommend for non-profits.

The nonprofit raised and spent $4.8 million over its two years in operation, its 2017 and 2018 tax forms show, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Slightly more than $3 million of that amount went to salaries, compensation, and benefits.

At the same time, the group spent just $1.7 million on all of its other expenses.

A bulk of this cash—$740,000—was poured into conferences, conventions, and meetings.

It did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Hardly when it is a continuation of previous statements about how charities are a scam no matter what politician is the head of it.
You mean the one that was dismantled for fraud and abuse?
Off topic trolling.
It was a direct answer to your question in your thread. How am I the one off topic, dipshit?

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
The ones he had to pay back for taking money from or the ones he was found to have never organized?

State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla of Manhattan ruled on Thursday that Trump pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofit groups to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump Foundation to further his political and business interests.

Now Trump's cuck where is your proof, put up or shut up about Trump not being devious about charities. I am sure that Biden is wrong but the charter of the organization is there for people to see before they donate. But we all know that these people play with money in ways that would put us low lifes in jail...

Oh, there are more stories about the corrupt Trump and I am sure more about Biden.

Top executives of some of the largest and most prestigious charities in the U.S. receive salaries exceeding $1 million, according to a study of 2011 pay by Charity Navigator. The rankings also include other nonprofit organizations, such as museums.

In its analysis of 3,929 charities, the charity research group found that 11 nonprofits paid their CEOs more than $1 million in annual salary and bonuses in 2011. CEOs at 78 of the charities were paid between $500,000 and $1 million.

The CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of America earned the highest pay in the group of $1.85 million, according to the survey. The Metropolitan Museum of Art CEO earned nearly $1.5 million, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children paid its CEO nearly $1.2 million, while the National Jewish Health's head got over $1 million.

The highest-paid nonprofit leaders — CEOs, Executive Directors, etc. — all earn at least $900k per year, and into the tens of millions for the largest of hospitals and health systems. While the highest-paid nonprofit CEOs are in healthcare and financial services, things get more interesting when we look at normal charities. The highest-paid charity CEOs tend to be a mix of arts organizations, museums, and research institutes, although a wide variety of organizations pay their leadership quite well.

I don't see Trump's charity on the list.

Your lies are confirmed.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Off topic trolling.
It was a direct answer to your question in your thread. How am I the one off topic, dipshit?
I didn't ask a question, Dumbass.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.

Your lies are confirmed.
Trump is the CEO of his charities-Duh...Of which he has had to pay back for taking several million. Which was posted before.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.

Your lies are confirmed.
Trump is the CEO of his charities-Duh...Of which he has had to pay back for taking several million. Which was posted before.

MOD EDIT

Keep digging, THIS POST HAS BEEN WARNED troll. FOR OFF TOPIC FLAMING NO CONTENT

:dig: RELATED TO THE TOPIC.

DO NOT REPLY TO IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Off topic trolling.
You said "List the salaries of the executives of the Trump charity."
I said, in direct response to your request/inquiry, "You mean the one that was dismantled for fraud and abuse?"

To which you replied "Off topic trolling".

You derailed your own thread and then blamed me when you didn't like the direction it was going.

Yes folks, he really is that stupid and dishonest.

Biden is in the top 5 of the most corrupt people in US modern history only Obama , Hillary and Nancy are even far worse

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Off topic trolling.
I said, in direct response to your request/inquiry, "You mean the one that was dismantled for fraud and abuse?"

You derailed your own thread and then blamed me when you didn't like the direction it was going.

Like I said, I asked no question. moron.

Trump!

Thanks, One Trick.
Off topic bullshit.
Off topic trolling.

Like I said, I asked no question. moron.
You're one of those idiot who think that if you don't use a question mark (?) It's not a question?

That's not true, sorry to tell you.

You made a request for information, which is the very definition of a question.

You've lost. Quit while you're not too deep in the rat-hole.

Biden is in the top 5 of the most corrupt people in US modern history only Obama , Hillary and Nancy are even far worse
He has certainly used his office to enrich his crackhead son from foreign governments.

"It did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run."

The ONLY organizations who write checks to other organizations are called "pass through" charities. Many family foundations, like the Trump Foundation, are "pass through" charities. They receive money from their members and gift it to organizations they want to help.

The idiot right said the same thing about the Clinton Foundation - they didn't cut any checks to any other group of foundation. That's because the Clinton Foundation isn't a "pass through" organization. They do their own work, and run their own programs. This prevents theft and fraud, and ensures that the money is used for the purposes intended. Much of the charitable giving to Third World countries ends up in the hands of corrupt government officials who sell the medical supplies or food on the black market.

Sometime the aid is off-loaded from transport planes directly to the war lords' trucks for "distribution". By controlling the programs, the charity ensures that it's supplies go directly to its hospitals and medical facilities in the country affected.

Do you have a real source for this bullshit?

• Overall, we rate Neon Nettle a Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on the promotion of numerous conspiracy theories as well as the publishing of fake news.

How about a real source:

The purpose of this charity wasn't to spearhead a world wide strategy to find a cure for cancer, hence the money raised was spent on conferences, meetings and world wide coordination of resources, not direct research on cures.

But go with the tin foil hat crowd. Now is not the time to change direction and go with facts, or reason.

Do you have a real source for this bullshit?

See post #2, Troll.

Your dumbassery was predicted by another poster.

I posted the link. You didn't read it.

Boy...the very bottom of the toilet bowl is active this evening.
Maybe it's because ironically Joe Biden, and his grifting scummy family are, in themselves, societal cancers
that think they are due to a good chunk of that money themselves.

It doesn't work that way, Joe. You thieving prick!

Last edited:
He has certainly used his office to enrich his crackhead son from foreign governments.
Why is it no one in Washington has the nad's to look into Crack-head Hunter (the smartest guy Joe knows)
and these do nothing jobs with Joe as the middleman in China and Ukraine?

Lol, when Trump does it democrats say "look at how bad Trump is!!!"

When Biden does it, democrats say "so, everyone does it, including TRUMP!!!"

it's like its a big deal, until their side gets caught doing it, then, meh, it's not so bad, or, a lot of deflection.

I wonder if Joe ever thinks about all the people he left behind in Afghanistan when he left so many
Americans there dangling in the wind?

Nah....just kidding! I know he doesn't give a shit! If he even remembers what he did there which I doubt.

Forum List

Back