Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt: “And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…I Mean Excuse Me Iraq…Afghanistan”

Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt:

“And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…

I Mean Excuse Me Iraq… Afghanistan”

11 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with NBC’s Lester Holt to discuss Russia-Ukraine tensions, Covid mandates, skyrocketing inflation and his upcoming Supreme Court nomination.
Lester Holt asked Biden about his botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Holt brought up the leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios that revealed just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Joe Biden remained defiant and insisted military brass never told him to leave troops on the ground.
Then Biden’s brain broke: “And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan.”

Commentary:
Listen to the interview at 5:40... Notice how the Lester Holt uses leading questions instead of open-ended questions like... What were you told?
From all appearances Joe Biden has himself become a National Security threat, clearly, he has no idea of what he is saying. What is going on with his eyes? They used to be ice blue, now all we see are beady black eye behind tiny slits.
Imagine if a real journalist from a reputable unbiased, apolitical not bought and paid for news organization didn’t throw these non-follow up softball questions.
The lifelong imbecile, stuttering illegally elected president is a disgrace.
What was really bad in that interview was when Biden called Lester Holt a "Wiseguy" for merely repeating Joe's own words back to him.
If Trump had done that the Quisling MSM would have called Trump a racist.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris gets to go to Europe for the first time. Her goal to solve the Ukraine crisis just as she solved the border crisis.

Unite the Ukraine?

Try uniting your own country first dolt!!

President of the United States until 1/20/2025..and there's NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it. :)
It's really very highly unlikely Jack, as much as we all must feel sorry for him.

And it can hardly be argued that when he goes, his party will be a lot better off.

But how can his party ever admit it while in midstream of his presidency.

Quite pitiful and the rest of the world is very aware.

Russia and China will be fully aware that he's been taken out of the driver's seat by now.

**********​

And yet....US oil production is up 15% since Feb 2021

1644611156490.png

and

illegally elected president is a disgrace.
If you cannot make a valid point without injecting this third rail topic you are going to lose the American people who are tired of the stolen election claims.

We know you think the election was stole. You should also know that crowing about it over and over again simply gives those that want to pretend Biden is doing well a purchase with which to ignore your comments. It is moronic.

And yet....US oil production is up 15% since Feb 2021

View attachment 600093

and

~~~~~~
Tell the rest of America that is now paying nearly double the price for fuel, whether it be gasoline, kerosene, Diesel, or LPG.
**********​

This is not a man that should be allowed to nominate any judges, especially Supreme Court judges. He needs to be impeached and removed from office. Everyone in the world knows he's totally incompetent. Everyone but US Democrats, that is.
At least Biden knows the difference between a toilet and a burn bag.

~~~~~~
Tell the rest of America that is now paying nearly double the price for fuel, whether it be gasoline, kerosene, Diesel, or LPG.
**********​
My "source" was a couple days off (he thought it would be Tuesday) but the other gas price shoe dropped in my AO this morning.....The price has increased a average of .12 cents a gallon across the stations in my town.
$3.36 for unleaded regular.....Happy Days Biden strikes again. :banana:

New Topics

Forum List

Back