Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

If Trump had done this while in office, would democRATs impeach him?

• Of course

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No doubt about it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Biden famously declared his opposition to bussing was due to him not wanting his kids to grow up in a "jungle".

They are the part of racists and racism.

Yep, a "racial jungle" at that. Like I said above, using that term to address a black person in this day and age of racial tension was extremely disconnected. And it's perfectly consistent with many prior racist remarks he's made.

I'm not debating the fact that Obama Biden Laden is a racist and creep of the highest magnitude...........but he didn't call anybody "boy". He was using "boy" as an expressive term.
Like, boy, does that guy know Louisiana.

Now that I've done my unfortunate good deed for the year, I'm going to take my Silkwood shower and gargle with Draino!!! **shudder**

He looks kinda old to be a boy, don't he?

1630363299696.jpeg

News Break
News Break
OVER 10 MILLION PEOPLE USE
Open APP

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

Fox News

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday. The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...
4dWcTW_0bhOU9uh00&news_id=0bhOU9uh

Shut up Boy

BDS thread number: 572.
Except that if Trump said that you would be on fire and running down to DC with your dick hanging out ready to fuck anything in your path...isn't that right boy? So there is the difference....Biden probably didn't mean anything nefarious by the use of the Term though it was careless IMO it was also harmless. But if that was Trump? WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAH nelly! The Goddamed world would be coming to an end and John Law would be riding the Seven Headed Dragon into the fires of Gehenna leading the charge over it.... you two faced, weak minded, jelly spined Milquetoast.

or he's a racist.
The man has been an openly racist POS of the FIRST WATER since 1972. Remember, Dems only give a damn about blacks every couple of years and blacks typically only support them (those who do) because they are promised a free ride. IMO, they DESERVE each other's misery.
There are multiple, multiple vids of him saying blatantly racist shit.

Because of his age, his mental fragility, and his privileged position all his life, that word just slipped out without any malice.

He probably meant it in the sense of a close friend.

The old guy is a real character who never stops giving.

Bless his little heart!

Forum List

Back