Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

If Trump had done this while in office, would democRATs impeach him?

• Of course

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No doubt about it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
And what's your issue? Am I wrong about how people, including me, reacted to Trump's idiocy? Am I wrong about the pass Biden gets? His track record for gaffes such as this are well documented and obviously continue. If you do not find it worth a discussion then just move along, there's nothing you want to see here...
Boy you're a ass

It's funny, watching the BDS-losers get increasingly hysterical when nobody else p[ays atttention to their butthurt lies.

BDS losers, if you're going to lie, don't suck at it so badly.

Are you dizzy after all that spin
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist.

well my spin is it means nothing yet the threat title gives people a choice to decide which one it is.

Here's how shit works, admit I'm right PROGS.

Trump is racist because the TV told you so. Fuck they even made it up to trigger your tiny & fragile heads, e.g. "Trump said white supremacists are good people".........................BOOM!

Xiden DOES make racist remarks and OBJECTIVELY has proved to be racist. But that's okay because he's Democrat and the core truth of your kind is you reject responsibly for all things and project it elsewhere. Guess what that makes you PROGS?

1. You're cowards.
2. You're intellectually dishonest.
3. You're dumb.
4. You're fools.
5. The left throws you into any direction of their choosing.
6. You're dependent.

FACT

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...
At least he didn't call him "Clean And Articulate"!!!!

If you walk like a Duck....and Quack like a Duck........
Male ducks do not quack and make a different sound than the female duck which makes the familiar quack. So if it quacks it must be a female duck. Just to be more precise. Biden is male.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...

Not used in a derogatory way. If the guy is a senior advisor and a member of his team and thus it is not derogatory and used in a positive way.

Male friends use the term all the time " that 's my boy" meaning that they have a close relationship and trust each other.

Should he have said it well since people are bound to take it in the wrong way. No everyone understands the difference.

That is my boy is used a lot and it generally means pride in someone as a friend

It is derogatory when you add an insult or negative connotation to the statement. Sometimes it gets a bad rap because of who uses it.
Biden should have chosen his words better, he sounds like a racist using it. He is known for these stupid gaffs, he needs to think before he speaks. Something does tell me he has some issues with people of color.

Do you think if Trump had said the exact same thing he'd been ripped for it? I think so as they ripped him on everything.

Josef Stolen is graded on the stuttering fuck curve by the marxist politburo.

Well, that's just Joe.... he likes to fondle 12-year olds, tell N jokes and finger the cute female staffers. He doesn't mean anything by it.

Wake me this drooling shit clown is gone.

Biden should have chosen his words better, he sounds like a racist using it. He is known for these stupid gaffs, he needs to think before he speaks. Something does tell me he has some issues with people of color.

Do you think if Trump had said the exact same thing he'd been ripped for it? I think so as they ripped him on everything.
The big difference between the two is Biden has a proven history of voting for civil rights and was the running mate of Obama. He also choose a running mate. This is not something a racist person would do.

Now if Trump had said the same thing then I would not classify that as racists for the reason that the statement is not racist in the way it was presented. It is a term that is used by a lot of people who know the other person well.

Calling someone your boy is used all the time by many who are using the term to identify someone that they trust

Sure it can be used in a derogatory way. If a white Supremacist was to use this term referring to a person of color then yeah it is derogatory.

if a white person used the term with another white person is it racist? IF a black person used this term with a white person is it racist? If Hispanics, Asians, etc used this term in the way Biden uses it is it racists?

The big difference between the two is Biden has a proven history of voting for civil rights and was the running mate of Obama. He also choose a running mate. This is not something a racist person would do.

Now if Trump had said the same thing then I would not classify that as racists for the reason that the statement is not racist in the way it was presented. It is a term that is used by a lot of people who know the other person well.

Calling someone your boy is used all the time by many who are using the term to identify someone that they trust

Sure it can be used in a derogatory way. If a white Supremacist was to use this term referring to a person of color then yeah it is derogatory.

if a white person used the term with another white person is it racist? IF a black person used this term with a white person is it racist? If Hispanics, Asians, etc used this term in the way Biden uses it is it racists?
Sorry, Biden's past history tells us otherwise. Why else would he say: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." Then, he said to a black audience, if you vote for Trump, "you ain't black." Then he knew why a lot of Latinos weren't getting vaccinated because they were worried if they were vaccinated they'd be deported. 2006 he claimed you “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.” In 1977 he was worried that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.” He claimed Robert Byrd was his mentor. You can excuse one or two items but the list of his racial statements is embarrassing. Harris believed he was a white racist and said so early in her campaign, now is she lying?

He is very insensitive, ignorant and I believe a bit racist.

Sounds like a big bunch of excuses. It doesn't matter if Biden goes along with the rest of the Democrats when he votes....that's a given. But when Biden was first in politics.....Democrats were the racists....and that changed when the Kennedy's came along.
Fact is....Biden called him BOY....he might as well called him Nigra....or clean and articulate.
Biden must think Blacks are dirty and can't put proper sentences together. He also doesn't think they have proper I.D. or can operate a PC.

You guys notice folks like IM2 won't show their heads in these type of threads? If that were Trump he'd have had a glorious day, but since it's Biden his kind scamper away, like mice.

There are reasons his type support Demonicrats, and none of it's good.

You're full of shit

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

OMG, I heard that President Biden even refers to females as "girls". OMG...

Forum List

Back