Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

If Trump had done this while in office, would democRATs impeach him?

• Of course

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No doubt about it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...
If Trump had said this it would have been plastered all over the MSM. Since Biden says it, hardly any of the MSM has mentioned a word about it.

He said oh boy… you could just as easily insert the word “damn”

Biden should have chosen his words better, he sounds like a racist using it. He is known for these stupid gaffs, he needs to think before he speaks. Something does tell me he has some issues with people of color.

Do you think if Trump had said the exact same thing he'd been ripped for it? I think so as they ripped him on everything.
Yea, Biden has a problwm with people of color. Why sure. That's why he appointed Lloyd Austin as Sec. Of Defense.

Enjoy being owned, Clown.

OMG, I heard that President Biden even refers to females as "girls". OMG...
"Girls" doesn't have a negative connotation attached to it like "BOY" has.
But clearly you folks cannot spot racism like we can. Racism depends on if you have a (D) in front of your name or not. You cannot even admit that if Trump had called a black person "BOY" we'd never hear the end of it. You had to literally make up shit to make Trump seem racist. Then you just kept repeating that Trump is racist 100,000 time to make it seem real.
R.6a980bfe23938dd4c883b2b1641b597e.jpg

Yea, Biden has a problwm with people of color. Why sure. That's why he appointed Lloyd Austin as Sec. Of Defense.

Owned.....my ass.
Lloyd Austin is a token pick.....and he's about as effective (unqualified) as a token usually is. He spent time as a military contractor immediately after retiring from Active-Duty in 2016....and required a congressional waiver to even be allowed to be Sec of Defense....because he didn't wait the required 7 years. But Biden needed a minority hire (Black...Hipanic...or Black Female or Tranny).....so he was granted a waiver.
The first thing on the agenda was getting rid of whites (Trump Voters) out of the military.
After this massive screw up in Afghanistan....he should be forced to resign....because it was ultimately his decision to bail on Bagram Airbase and leave behind $85 billion dollars in arms and military equipment.

This is nothing new.....because he was in command of CENTCOM when Obama pulled out of Iraq and helped arm/ fund ISIS. If you want someone that's good at failure....Austin is your man.

Lloyd Austin was the four-star Army general in charge of the U.S. Central Command with responsibility for Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
For more than a year, ISIS rampaged across Syria and Iraq, and the Pentagon plan that Austin was implementing to reverse its advance was sputtering on all fronts.
Now, the combatant commander, called by some "the invisible general" for his reticence for speaking in public, was in the hot seat, testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee and getting grilled by Chairman John McCain. He was becoming more lathered up as Austin struggled to defend a strategy to counter ISIS that reeked of failure.
"Ladies and gentlemen, with respect to the ongoing operations in Iraq and Syria, despite some slow movement at the tactical level, we continue to make progress across the battlespace," Austin said in his opening statement.
McCain was stunned with disbelief.
"I must say I've been a member of the committee for nearly 30 years, and I've never heard testimony like this. Never," McCain fumed at the infamous Sept. 16 hearing.
"Basically, general, what you're telling us is that everything's fine as we see hundreds of thousands of refugees leave and flood Europe, as we're seeing now 250,000 Syrians slaughtered, as you see more and more Iranian control of the Shia militia," McCain continued. "I have never seen a hearing that is as divorced from the reality of every outside expert."
At that point, it had been a year since President Barack Obama had set a goal to "degrade and ultimately destroy" ISIS — a year under Austin's command that had been filled with embarrassing setbacks.

Last edited:
Owned.....my ass.
Lloyd Austin is a token pick.....and he's about as effective (unqualified) as a token usually is. He spent time as a military contractor immediately after retiring from Active-Duty in 2016....and required a congressional waiver to even be allowed to be Sec of Defense....because he didn't wait the required 7 years. But Biden needed a minority hire (Black...Hipanic...or Black Female or Tranny).....so he was granted a waiver.
The first thing on the agenda was getting rid of whites (Trump Voters) out of the military.
After this massive screw up in Afghanistan....he should be forced to resign....because it was ultimately his decision to bail on Bagram Airbase and leave behind $85 billion dollars in arms and military equipment.

This is nothing new.....because he was in command of CENTCOM when Obama pulled out of Iraq and helped arm fund ISIS. If you want someone that's good at failure....Austin is your man.

Lloyd Austin was the four-star Army general in charge of the U.S. Central Command with responsibility for Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
For more than a year, ISIS rampaged across Syria and Iraq, and the Pentagon plan that Austin was implementing to reverse its advance was sputtering on all fronts.
Now, the combatant commander, called by some "the invisible general" for his reticence for speaking in public, was in the hot seat, testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee and getting grilled by Chairman John McCain. He was becoming more lathered up as Austin struggled to defend a strategy to counter ISIS that reeked of failure.
"Ladies and gentlemen, with respect to the ongoing operations in Iraq and Syria, despite some slow movement at the tactical level, we continue to make progress across the battlespace," Austin said in his opening statement.
McCain was stunned with disbelief.
"I must say I've been a member of the committee for nearly 30 years, and I've never heard testimony like this. Never," McCain fumed at the infamous Sept. 16 hearing.
"Basically, general, what you're telling us is that everything's fine as we see hundreds of thousands of refugees leave and flood Europe, as we're seeing now 250,000 Syrians slaughtered, as you see more and more Iranian control of the Shia militia," McCain continued. "I have never seen a hearing that is as divorced from the reality of every outside expert."
At that point, it had been a year since President Barack Obama had set a goal to "degrade and ultimately destroy" ISIS — a year under Austin's command that had been filled with embarrassing setbacks.
We didn't have the manpower to keep Bagram running, Clown, let alone fly planes in & out of there.

Austin's waiver had nothing to do with race, Clown.

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

It's ain't racist when a democrat does it

Oh another stupid nutter. Do you realize Trump had blacks in his cabinet? You ge wasn’t racist was he? Are you saying there we no articulate blacks in America until Obama?

Bidens words tells us volumes about Biden.

Loser girl!

Oh another stupid nutter. Do you realize Trump had blacks in his cabinet? You ge wasn’t racist was he? Are you saying there we no articulate blacks in America until Obama?

Bidens words tells us volumes about Biden.

Loser girl!
Where did I say that there weren't ariculate blacks in America before Obama, dope.

You accused Biden of being a racist, which he isn't.

Where did I say that there weren't ariculate blacks in America before Obama, dope.

You accused Biden of being a racist, which he isn't.
Biden said there were no articulate blacks until Obama. Came along. Was Biden correct? I know a lot of articulate blacks and they seem a lot smarter than you.

Biden said there were no articulate blacks until Obama. Came along. Was Biden correct? I know a lot of articulate blacks and they seem a lot smarter than you.
I was smart enough not to support The Gangster In Chief.

Which makes ME smarter then YOU.

How'd that Trump reinstatement work out for ya, genius?

I was smart enough not to support The Gangster In Chief.

Which makes ME smarter then YOU.

How'd that Trump reinstatement work out for ya, genius?
I didn’t vote for Trump you stupid moron. You are a lot dumber than I originally thought. He was a bull in a China shop, I wanted Kasich. So please keep posting you look dumber with each post. You can’t answer even the simplest questions, you just divert. BTW, Trump lost the election and he will never be President again, not sure what your August bullshit is about, oh wait, another diversion.

The big difference between the two is Biden has a proven history of voting for civil rights and was the running mate of Obama. He also choose a running mate. This is not something a racist person would do.

Now if Trump had said the same thing then I would not classify that as racists for the reason that the statement is not racist in the way it was presented. It is a term that is used by a lot of people who know the other person well.

Calling someone your boy is used all the time by many who are using the term to identify someone that they trust

Sure it can be used in a derogatory way. If a white Supremacist was to use this term referring to a person of color then yeah it is derogatory.

if a white person used the term with another white person is it racist? IF a black person used this term with a white person is it racist? If Hispanics, Asians, etc used this term in the way Biden uses it is it racists?

Let's not forget how amazed Biden was that Obama was clean AND articulate

Forum List

Back