Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

If Trump had done this while in office, would democRATs impeach him?

• Of course

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No doubt about it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I'm not debating the fact that Obama Biden Laden is a racist and creep of the highest magnitude...........but he didn't call anybody "boy". He was using "boy" as an expressive term.
Like, boy, does that guy know Louisiana.

Now that I've done my unfortunate good deed for the year, I'm going to take my Silkwood shower and gargle with Draino!!! **shudder**
Wrong! He called him "a boy that knows Louisiana..."

I'm not debating the fact that Obama Biden Laden is a racist and creep of the highest magnitude...........but he didn't call anybody "boy". He was using "boy" as an expressive term.
Like, boy, does that guy know Louisiana.

Now that I've done my unfortunate good deed for the year, I'm going to take my Silkwood shower and gargle with Draino!!! **shudder**

You need to work on your reading comprehension...

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans..."

Now, had he said, "...and boy he knows Louisiana..." you'd be well on your way to winning...

unFucking believable, “racial jungle”, amazed at a Black President that can be “clean and articulate”, telling Black voters that if they don’t vote for him they “are not Black enough”? Now, he calls his FEMA advisor, “boy”.

All of the Blacks that support Biden look Foolish…. Yet they insist Trump and Republicans are the racists. Continue to be good Democrats. It is what is expected of you.

What is even more comical is that while they have Biden on strings, they fail at getting him to stop with his vintage slurs.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...

Not used in a derogatory way. If the guy is a senior advisor and a member of his team and thus it is not derogatory and used in a positive way.

Male friends use the term all the time " that 's my boy" meaning that they have a close relationship and trust each other.

Should he have said it well since people are bound to take it in the wrong way. No everyone understands the difference.

That is my boy is used a lot and it generally means pride in someone as a friend

It is derogatory when you add an insult or negative connotation to the statement. Sometimes it gets a bad rap because of who uses it.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...

Not used in a derogatory way. If the guy is a senior advisor and a member of his team and thus it is not derogatory and used in a positive way.

Male friends use the term all the time " that 's my boy" meaning that they have a close relationship and trust each other.

Should he have said it well since people are bound to take it in the wrong way. No everyone understands the difference.

That is my boy is used a lot and it generally means pride in someone as a friend

It is derogatory when you add an insult or negative connotation to the statement. Sometimes it gets a bad rap because of who uses it.
If Trump had called some black person 'boy' snowflakes would be calling for his Impeachment...

Trump cult:

"Crap! Biden did a good job with hurricane relief, which makes us look even more incompetent! Quick! Make up something to get hysterical about!".

The Hurricane made landfall and it will be a few more days before we see if Biden succeed or fail but with his track record with the Border and Afghanistan I will bet on failure…

Trump cult:

"Crap! Biden did a good job with hurricane relief, which makes us look even more incompetent! Quick! Make up something to get hysterical about!".
/—-/ Of course your made up BS quote is worthless. Let’s see if democRATs are as tough on dementia joe as they were with Bush after Katrina.

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...
Dipshit, your report does not show a picture of the boy. Should we imagine that’s it’s a man?

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...
Surely you can do better than that tired shit. Well, no you probably can't. LOL

Are you dizzy after all that spin?

Surely you can do better than that tired shit. Well, no you probably can't. LOL

And what's your issue? Am I wrong about how people, including me, reacted to Trump's idiocy? Am I wrong about the pass Biden gets? His track record for gaffes such as this are well documented and obviously continue. If you do not find it worth a discussion then just move along, there's nothing you want to see here...

And for the record, the poll is not mine. It appears as though two or three threads were merged and since my OP was first, it appears at the top...

Trump cult:

Whta?
How the hell can he "do a good job" when it went thru barely 24 hours ago???
The "job" has just started.
So... in this case - you just made the point of the OP better

Forum List

Back