Biden's Approval Under 50% in 49 States

The lone exception being Hawaii where he is at 51%

Among Hispanic voters, his approval is still on life support at 26% with a whopping 60% disapproval.

I'm sure is numbers are good in the State of Denial. :D

Among Hispanic voters, his approval is still on life support at 26% with a whopping 60% disapproval.

But but but but but Trump……

I am smarter than rightwinger and odanny

Impeachment cannot come soon enough.

Joe Biden makes Jimmy Carter look like the best President EVAH! He's that bad.

The thing is, it's hard to see how good or bad a president is within their own term limits. Often the impact of what a president does is felt much later, rather than the here and now, unless it's war or reacting to a crisis badly.

Biden has done a few things, and ironically has done what Trump said he would do.

Afghanistan, he pulled out. The Ukraine, he didn't go in. Trump promised an end to wars.

However, for me the President is only a cog. the problems in the country are far bigger than the president.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Joe's daughter, the one he takes inappropriate showers with, just tested positive for covid. Hope she's okay.

The thing is, it's hard to see how good or bad a president is within their own term limits. Often the impact of what a president does is felt much later, rather than the here and now, unless it's war or reacting to a crisis badly.

Biden has done a few things, and ironically has done what Trump said he would do.

Afghanistan, he pulled out. The Ukraine, he didn't go in. Trump promised an end to wars.

However, for me the President is only a cog. the problems in the country are far bigger than the president.
LOL...dude! Everything Joe touches turns to shit. That isn't something that's going to improve over time.

The second requires a constitutional amendment to change and is due to the politicization of the courts by dem's and their media cohorts. In time they will sober up and come back to reality.

I flat out do not believe those numbers, 2000 mules is now one of the most successful documentary films in US history,
No, it really isn't because it's almost exclusively being watched by people who are already convinced the election was stolen.

It's not persuading most people because most people aren't watching it.

Those numbers aren’t going to get much better if they can’t get inflation under control.
If they don'[t secure the border and cut off the unbelievable numbers of illegals they are dumping into the country along with getting inflation and gas prices down it's going to be a complete wipeout in November.

It seems though that the powers that be have decided to sacrifice this congress and this administration for future gains they expect by pushing these policies now.

I'd love to understand from those who support Biden and think he is doing a good job to list all of the things he has done good on. I'm kind of mind boggled on that. Do they think he is doing a good job on Covid, even though it's still spreading? Do they think he's doing a good job on inflation and the economy? Do they think he's handling foreign affairs well, with Afghanistan falling to terrorists, Russia invading Ukraine, China setting the table on Taiwan, and letting Rocket Man fire missiles at will and the entire world is on the brink of WWIII? Or do they think he's doing a good job at forwarding progressive policies AKA his "build back better" plan, which he can't get passed? Or, is the only thing he's done well is not being Trump?

If they don'[t secure the border and cut off the unbelievable numbers of illegals they are dumping into the country along with getting inflation and gas prices down it's going to be a complete wipeout in November.

It seems though that the powers that be have decided to sacrifice this congress and this administration for future gains they expect by pushing these policies now.
Neither side has done much about illegal immigration.

81,LOL,LOL

1652979804032.png

I'd love to understand from those who support Biden and think he is doing a good job to list all of the things he has done good on. I'm kind of mind boggled on that. Do they think he is doing a good job on Covid, even though it's still spreading? Do they think he's doing a good job on inflation and the economy? Do they think he's handling foreign affairs well, with Afghanistan falling to terrorists, Russia invading Ukraine, China setting the table on Taiwan, and letting Rocket Man fire missiles at will and the entire world is on the brink of WWIII? Or do they think he's doing a good job at forwarding progressive policies AKA his "build back better" plan, which he can't get passed? Or, is the only thing he's done well is not being Trump?
You must remember democrats hate America, they are pond scum.
photo-1435186376919-88c211714029.jpg

Forum List

Back