Biden's approval at 36.3%...this must be his floor

There ya go man.

I am a publicly polite person.

I am.

I am sure you are as well, but lets be honest here.

We are not morons, we know what butters our bread.

The other guy's opinion matters not.

What I find interesting is how the approval rating will affect elections....because they do.

Shit, 95% of communists say Biden is doing a great job....we know they are full of shit.

What is noteworthy is the loss of Biden support among INDEPENDENTS. Like 30% drop in 10 months. That is evidence of a MIDTERM BLOODBATH.

We tried to warn the nation that Biden is a brain damaged puppet.

The communists "WON" by destroying their own country.

CONGRATULATIONS!

True. Both assholes are very much alike on policy. So, naturally their approval rates would be similar.
View attachment 571250

Biden didn't "build the system". He was never Senate Majority leader. Over the years, he chaired the Foreign Relations Committee, and the Judiciary Committee, but the "system" had been in place for over 200 years before Joe got there.

Biden knows how the system works and how to get things done within the system, with a minimum of chaos or disruption. Witness the differences in the handling of the government shutdown crisis Trump faced in 2018, and Biden faced this week.

In 2018, Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump had a budget deal which Trump was prepared to sign, and Mitch had the legislation passed in the Senate. But Trump changed his mind about the deal, and vetoed the legislation, shutdown down the government and sending government workers home with no pay, 2 weeks before Christmas, throwing the country into chaos, and leaving non-essential government workers in the lurch. An agreement was reached after a month to send government workers back to work, with Trump getting NOTHING in return for his signature.

The month long shut down cost the economy $11 billion. The shut down lowered demand and output in both the final quarter of 2018, and the first quarter of 2019, sufficient to affect the GDP rate for both quarters.

Biden worked with members of the House and Senate to forestall any shutdown of the government and signed the bill into law to raise the debt ceiling. No muss, no fuss, no shutdown.

Donald Trump declared "Infrastructure Week" so often that it became a public joke. Joe Biden worked with members of the Senate to achieve a 10 year infrastructure investment program to both create jobs, and bring American infrastructure into the 21st Century.

Now, Biden is working at reform labour and tax codes to invest in child care for low income families, education, family leave, and other supports to help families cope with the increased costs of child care, health care, and to improve education and opportunities for all.

Donald Trump never bothered to learn how government works or what it does. He just endeavored to break it, leave the poor and most vulnerable citizens with no protections, no education and no opportunities. But his rich buddies made out to the tune of trillions of dollars during his administration, while 8 million Americans fell into poverty.

And

I don;t think Trump was ever as low as 36%, but I could be wrong.
According to the Gallup archive, Trump's approval rating at the beginning of December of his first year was ... 36%. It looks like it went down as low as 35.

I should point out, though, that this is Gallup, not Trafalgar. Gallup's most recent numbers on Biden were from two weeks ago, and put him at 42%.

Last edited:
Considering the support from the left, I do not see this rating going any lower than 36.

I thought 40 was his floor.

More accurate:

42.6% approval

I don't pay much attention to news, but when I see Xiden speak,- just me or does he cough when discussing COVID, wear your mask, get your shot blah blah blah?

More accurate:

42.6% approval

Say Fort.

What do you think his "approval rating" would be if polls were conducted by conservative interests as opposed leftists?

What do you think his "approval rating" would be if mainstream didn't cover for him?

What do you think his "approval rating" would be if mainstream covered him like they did Trump with BIG BAD BEDTIME STORIES?

I don't pay much attention to news, but when I see Xiden speak,- just me or does he cough when discussing COVID, wear your mask, get your shot blah blah blah?
tenor.gif

Obama had similar approval ratings and easily won re-election
You don’t need over 50 percent approval to get elected, you only need to be higher than your opponent.
American voters miss Trump already. They can't wait to put him back in the White House.

What do you think his "approval rating" would be if polls were conducted by conservative interests as opposed leftists?
You mean like Fox, Rasmussen and Trafalgar?

They are the reason his ratings are so low

Biden didn't "build the system". He was never Senate Majority leader. Over the years, he chaired the Foreign Relations Committee, and the Judiciary Committee, but the "system" had been in place for over 200 years before Joe got there.

Biden knows how the system works and how to get things done within the system, with a minimum of chaos or disruption. Witness the differences in the handling of the government shutdown crisis Trump faced in 2018, and Biden faced this week.

In 2018, Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump had a budget deal which Trump was prepared to sign, and Mitch had the legislation passed in the Senate. But Trump changed his mind about the deal, and vetoed the legislation, shutdown down the government and sending government workers home with no pay, 2 weeks before Christmas, throwing the country into chaos, and leaving non-essential government workers in the lurch. An agreement was reached after a month to send government workers back to work, with Trump getting NOTHING in return for his signature.

The month long shut down cost the economy $11 billion. The shut down lowered demand and output in both the final quarter of 2018, and the first quarter of 2019, sufficient to affect the GDP rate for both quarters.

Biden worked with members of the House and Senate to forestall any shutdown of the government and signed the bill into law to raise the debt ceiling. No muss, no fuss, no shutdown.

Donald Trump declared "Infrastructure Week" so often that it became a public joke. Joe Biden worked with members of the Senate to achieve a 10 year infrastructure investment program to both create jobs, and bring American infrastructure into the 21st Century.

Now, Biden is working at reform labour and tax codes to invest in child care for low income families, education, family leave, and other supports to help families cope with the increased costs of child care, health care, and to improve education and opportunities for all.

Donald Trump never bothered to learn how government works or what it does. He just endeavored to break it, leave the poor and most vulnerable citizens with no protections, no education and no opportunities. But his rich buddies made out to the tune of trillions of dollars during his administration, while 8 million Americans fell into poverty.

And
Take it up with Chris. I suspect he’s a lot more informed than you on these issues. Your unconditional love of old Joe and Bigs Ears only means you’re a foolish partisan incapable of seeing the truth.

It’s easy to do when they all suck. Too bad you can’t see the truth. Partisans are blind you know.
Actually, the lazy and easy and pseudo intellectual route is to say everything sucks, so you can never be wrong.

Forum List

Back