Biden's approval at 36.3%...this must be his floor

It goes both ways.
The left doesn't have a monopoly on a lack of objectivity. There are plenty here who do the same.
Although, currently, I would certainly agree the left has less. Right now.
That could change.
Change can happen overnight.

The OP is really stepping on rightwinger's shit. He depends on what others think, and if too many think opposite what he desires then.........
The OP is really stepping on rightwinger's shit.

I agree with Gabe Lackmann, I wish they'd get rid of polls period. Even if they were legit they'd only steer tiny heads to think what's popular. How about an education and independence instead? Can't have that. People call this a democracy? Please.
Any President who worries about first year polls is a fool

Biden needs to cement his legacy in his first two years.
It is unlikely he will have a Democratic Congress after 2023

Obama had similar approval ratings and easily won re-election
You don’t need over 50 percent approval to get elected, you only need to be higher than your opponent.
I think you need to be in the high 40's RW...any president at 36% approval will not be able to even hold the congress...let alone win re election...

I have never understood the purpose of these polls.

To encourage group think?

I could give two shits what anyone other than my boss, and my spouse think about anything.

...and those topics are limited.

Seriously...zero fucks.

Yet I am supposed to care what the mouth breathing masses think about the guy who was selected, promoted, controlled, and placed into a seat of power?

It's a general gauge of job performance.

Directionally, there is merit.

Using the beginning as a baseline and seeing how the results change is certainly indicative of perceived job performance.

The only people left supporting Biden look like this....

Liberal Protester Screams In Agony As Trump Sworn In GIF | Gfycat
Yep.....mostly blacks...Hispanics....and women wearing comfortable shoes.

It goes both ways.
The left doesn't have a monopoly on a lack of objectivity. There are plenty here who do the same.
Although, currently, I would certainly agree the left has less. Right now.
That could change.

Sure....but that doesn't speak to the Biden floor.

That was the discussion on the blind left.

Of course there is the blind right...and that would speak to the floor of a Pub POTUS.

Considering the support from the left, I do not see this rating going any lower than 36.

I thought 40 was his floor.

Nowhere near the floor....When the numbers from the indys get into the low 20s to the teens, we might be somewhere in the neighborhood.

I have never understood the purpose of these polls.

To encourage group think?

I could give two shits what anyone other than my boss, and my spouse think about anything.

...and those topics are limited.

Seriously...zero fucks.

Yet I am supposed to care what the mouth breathing masses think about the guy who was selected, promoted, controlled, and placed into a seat of power?
The proxy for where Murica is at are the alleged "independents"....Those numbers are getting closer and closer to where republicans polled are.

Biden has already cemented his legacy as the highest spender and worst president. His poll numbers are either going to go lower or as I expect they will be, reworked to make them stay where they are.

Considering the support from the left, I do not see this rating going any lower than 36.

A far right group puts out a poll like that? The Trafalgar Group is the only polling company which ever had Trump getting over 50% approval in the polls.

Try these:

Whatever the percentage makes up the mooching deadbeat government handout losers plus whacko left wing depraved looney toons.

A far right group puts out a poll like that? The Trafalgar Group is the only polling company which ever had Trump getting over 50% approval in the polls.

Try these:

Trafalgar does a poll and adds five percent if it is a Republican and takes away five points if it is a Democrat

It's a general gauge of job performance.

Directionally, there is merit.

Using the beginning as a baseline and seeing how the results change is certainly indicative of perceived job performance.
I guess.

It's all rigged anyway.

Why not.

I guess.

It's all rigged anyway.

Why not.

I feel you man. You are saying you can make up your own mind if the POTUS is doing a good job.

You dont need to poll the nation to decide for yourself.

That is perfectly reasonable.

I feel you man. You are saying you can make up your own mind if the POTUS is doing a good job.

You dont need to poll the nation to decide for yourself.

That is perfectly reasonable.
There ya go man.

I am a publicly polite person.

I am.

I am sure you are as well, but lets be honest here.

We are not morons, we know what butters our bread.

The other guy's opinion matters not.

Forum List

Back