Biden's America

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
This is Biden's America. Biden has only been squatting in the Whitehouse for less than a year and these are the images that tell the story of his tenure. Is this what those of you who supported him expected? Were you expecting high gas prices? Inflation? Empty shelves? Out of control borders? Record overdoses from drugs that have crossed the border? Restored Taliban? Record homelessness? Combined high unemployment AND worker shortages? Rising crime? I could go on but you get the drift. Is today's America what you were looking for when you supported Biden?

Attachments

• Biden's America.jpg
    Biden's America.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Biden's America2.png
    Biden's America2.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 16
  • BIden's America3.jpg
    BIden's America3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Biden's America4.jpg
    Biden's America4.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Biden's America5.jpg
    Biden's America5.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 15
This is Biden's America. Biden has only been squatting in the Whitehouse for less than a year and these are the images that tell the story of his tenure. Is this what those of you who supported him expected? Were you expecting high gas prices? Inflation? Empty shelves? Out of control borders? Record overdoses from drugs that have crossed the border? Restored Taliban? Record homelessness? Combined high unemployment AND worker shortages? Rising crime? I could go on but you get the drift. Is today's America what you were looking for when you supported Biden?
Looks just like Trump's America. Trump handed over Afghanistan to the Taliban and it's Biden's fault, look who is delusional.

He won. Get over it.
Inflation was already on it's way. As I recall, we had empty shelves during the last administration. Where was your just and righteous outrage then?
Biden had the balls to end Afghanistan. For that, he gets my complete support.

Quit yer bitching. After four years of an abortion, at least there's someone in the White House who is interested in the job.

He won. Get over it.
Inflation was already on it's way. As I recall, we had empty shelves during the last administration. Where was your just and righteous outrage then?

Quit yer bitching. After four years of an abortion, at least there's someone in the White House who is interested in the job.
What bullshit. This inflation is 100% on Biden and his supporters. What made you dumb bitches think you could double the price of gas and not drive inflation to the stratosphere? Empty shelves during the last administration caused by fear of democrat lockdowns were usually filled the next day. As to Biden ending Afghanistan: He hasn't "ended" it. He has reset in back to the beginning. We'll have to fight there again and in the meantime he gave away every advantage we ever gained and in the process made the Taliban one of the 6 best armed militaries in the world. The question is still: Is THIS what you voted to achieve?

He won. Get over it.

You motherfuckers have bitched about Trump for 5 years now, fuck you if you don't want to hear it for 10 months

Looks just like Trump's America. Trump handed over Afghanistan to the Taliban and it's Biden's fault, look who is delusional.
Nope. Keep your lies. When Trump walked out of the Whitehouse Afghanistan was still in the hands of the U.S backed Afghan government. That shit show is on Biden (and you if you supported him). In addition, Trump was NEVER going to give up Bagram. Biden created this disaster for a wanted photo op. Is this what you wanted?

What bullshit. This inflation is 100% on Biden and his supporters. What made you dumb bitches think you could double the price of gas and not drive inflation to the stratosphere? Empty shelves during the last administration caused by fear of democrat lockdowns were usually filled the next day. As to Biden ending Afghanistan: He hasn't "ended" it. He has reset in back to the beginning. We'll have to fight there again and in the meantime he gave away every advantage we ever gained and in the process made the Taliban one of the 6 best armed militaries in the world. The question is still: Is THIS what you voted to achieve?
I voted for competence, for sanity, for leadership. Everything that Trump DIDN'T represent. And I don't regret it. WTF are you smoking? There is no reset on Afghanistan. It's done and over.
I do thank you though. You Trump humpers remind me everyday that it's vital that you people should NEVER be allowed to gain a majority again. :)

While I did not and never shall support Biden or any other radical leftist cultist for that matter, I had hoped "things" were stabilizing, sort of, back in the early summer. In truth, I never expected America to fall this far, this fast under any POTUS. We're on a rollercoaster with only one downhill section.

Face it...

The agenda of the left is the destruction of the US.

Period...

End of fucking evaluation.

The next step is to dissolve ourselves of political bonds and purge these parasites from our lands. They can go to the areas that rely on the productive members of society in order to be fed and keep lights and water on. The country is divided, it's not going to stand this way much longer. Let the hardcore democrook cities continue to crumble.

Just give them no refuge when they come to your towns.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Nice pic haul from your right wing nut job facebook pages.

What bullshit. This inflation is 100% on Biden and his supporters.
Such bullshit. The bulk of the year over year inflation number is due to energy costs. As prices plummeted due to lack of demand last year, production was cut by 30% in 2020. Now that everything is opening back up prices have increase a great deal over last years discount prices, production has not been able to increase as fast as it decreased last year. Probably will not get back to anywhere near 2019 numbers till the 2nd quarter of next year.

100% inflation? Really?

Hyperbole much?

Hard to believe you peddle this lie. Well, not really actually.

I voted for competence, for sanity, for leadership. Everything that Trump DIDN'T represent. And I don't regret it. WTF are you smoking? There is no reset on Afghanistan. It's done and over.
I do thank you though. You Trump humpers remind me everyday that it's vital that you people should NEVER be allowed to gain a majority again. :)
Did you get what you voted for? Tell us how the United States is better off with those you support in charge. Tell us what is better if you can.

Forum List

Back