Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

I never said the DMV registers voters, I have told you a dozen times exactly what I said, here it is, again
When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.
why would they care if you are a citizen or not?......its not their job to determine that.....they just give you what you need to register....another agency determines if you can.....

You are not registered to vote, things you are stating are not required, if you were registered to vote, at anytime in your life or you would not be presenting opinion that I have easily shown as false.

I'm quoting official California websites.

You're quoting you.

We are not the same.

NOBODY SEES THE REGISTRAR OF VOTERS.

Harry, you and Faun are not registered to vote. Niether of you two know how to registrar to vote. You have not gone through the process. Claiming I provide documents of citizenship to the Registrar of Voters shows you have never ever registered to vote. What you claim, does not happen.
lol...ok who did you register to vote with?...what agency?...

You're quoting you.

We are not the same.
you know i think he thinks when you are at the window filling out a form for your license,i think he thinks at the bottom of the form they ask you if you want to register to vote check this box....he thinks that means you are registered....lol....he didnt read what was next...

Completely wrong. I have doubts you even live in California based upon your ignorance.
Ignorance, Olamendi's resturant on PCH in doheny beach/san clemente has a picture of President Nixon on the wall.
The El Adobe in San Juan Capistrano has a chair called the President's chair, where Nixon sat while he ate there.
There is a fence separating the bike trail from the river bed at the overpass in san juan capistrano, keeps the river bums/homeless from attacking the innocent.
In laguna beach, during the winter the tide takes away 3 ft of beach sand, in the summer it redeposits the sand on the beach, stairs are literally left with the last step hanging in the air.
Abalone used to plentiful and Dana Point, until they build the harbor
OJ simpsons children lived with their grandparents at Monarch Beach in Dana Point.
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston stayed at the Ritz Carlton and ate pizza at a local italian resturant that is gone, in monarch bay plaza
The state beach, in northern san diego county is known for a nude beach, beach or parking # 5
Rockys used to be a surf shop on El Camino Real and Del Mar, in san clemente, which became Hobie's, which is also now gone.
El Coyote was once a popular Mexican Restuarant in the 1980's, got rebuilt much bigger, went bankrupt or out of business.
The Old Taco bell on the south end of El Camino Real became a Fat Burger, than the owner changed it to Biggie Burgers, then changed it back to Fat Burger.

What else do you want to know?

lol...ok who did you register to vote with?...what agency?...
I mailed mine in, you dont need an agency. Which proves you never ever registered to vote otherwise you would not ask which agency.

Again, you never ever once registered to vote, you do not know the process. Further, all you have done is contradicted what I stated, by saying I am a liar. That is not presenting fact nor proving my facts are wrong.

I mailed mine in, you dont need an agency. Which proves you never ever registered to vote otherwise you would not ask which agency.

Again, you never ever once registered to vote, you do not know the process. Further, all you have done is contradicted what I stated, by saying I am a liar. That is not presenting fact nor proving my facts are wrong.
who did you mail it too?....

It is not on the honor system, you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

And no, the link did not support your bullshit. The link says people can pick up a registration form at a DMV. It doesn't state DMV's hand out voter registration forms to every single person walking in. That doesn't even make sense given many, if not most eligible voters, will have the DMV electronically send it to the SoS.
The link does not state how individual DMV offices operate. You wont find that information on the internet. Do you think everything we are witness to is something we can prove with google?

No, you dont believe that at all, but you will attempt to use a demand for proof from google to discredit what we see in our lives if you do not agree.

The link does not state how the forms are given out. Nothing you post proves your opinions.

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

why would they care if you are a citizen or not?......its not their job to determine that.....they just give you what you need to register....another agency determines if you can.....
I never said they cared, I never said it was the DMV's job, and now you say they give me what I need to register, which is the only thing I have ever stated.

Finally you Harry, say the same thing I have said, that you have been arguing about.

does it say anywhere that the DMV is asking for ID, registering people to vote in any way? What does that state, Harry?

Ignorance, Olamendi's resturant on PCH in doheny beach/san clemente has a picture of President Nixon on the wall.
The El Adobe in San Juan Capistrano has a chair called the President's chair, where Nixon sat while he ate there.
There is a fence separating the bike trail from the river bed at the overpass in san juan capistrano, keeps the river bums/homeless from attacking the innocent.
In laguna beach, during the winter the tide takes away 3 ft of beach sand, in the summer it redeposits the sand on the beach, stairs are literally left with the last step hanging in the air.
Abalone used to plentiful and Dana Point, until they build the harbor
OJ simpsons children lived with their grandparents at Monarch Beach in Dana Point.
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston stayed at the Ritz Carlton and ate pizza at a local italian resturant that is gone, in monarch bay plaza
The state beach, in northern san diego county is known for a nude beach, beach or parking # 5
Rockys used to be a surf shop on El Camino Real and Del Mar, in san clemente, which became Hobie's, which is also now gone.
El Coyote was once a popular Mexican Restuarant in the 1980's, got rebuilt much bigger, went bankrupt or out of business.
The Old Taco bell on the south end of El Camino Real became a Fat Burger, than the owner changed it to Biggie Burgers, then changed it back to Fat Burger.

What else do you want to know?

Yeah, how can you be so ignorant about registering to vote.

You're quoting you.
We are not the same.
so what, what you quote has not proven me wrong at all
What I have stated has not been refuted and Dresden now confirms my statement
You are right, we are not the same,

Faun, you have never registered to vote, never

I just posted the ONLINE avialabilty. Last four of your SS, and DL number or ID number. Nobody says the SS has to be valid. It sounds like another scam to get names on the Voter roll more easily.

So what?.

They still have to prove citizenship.

When I moved to Georgia, registered to vote and got a Georgia driver's license I had to present my birth certificate and I had a valid US passport.. then I had to show utility bills to prove my address.

You're being stubborn and stupid. Cut the crap. Presumably you're an adult. You're simply wrong.

I just posted the ONLINE avialabilty. Last four of your SS, and DL number or ID number. Nobody says the SS has to be valid. It sounds like another scam to get names on the Voter roll more easily.
Funny thing, the irony of my back and forth with Dresden and Faun, they both have never ever registered to vote. They both made claims, that are simply not true in any way shape or form.

The link does not state how individual DMV offices operate. You wont find that information on the internet. Do you think everything we are witness to is something we can prove with google?

No, you dont believe that at all, but you will attempt to use a demand for proof from google to discredit what we see in our lives if you do not agree.

The link does not state how the forms are given out. Nothing you post proves your opinions.

The link states people can pick one up. Nothing indicates they hand them out to everyone. The only place that policy exists is in your posts.

So what?.

They still have to prove citizenship.

When I moved to Georgia, registered to vote and got a Georgia driver's license I had to present my birth certificate and I had a valid US passport.. then I had to show utility bills to prove my address.

You're being stubborn and stupid. Cut the crap. Presumably you're an adult. You're simply wrong.
Now you are misleading us. In Georgia, no ID is required to register to vote. That goes against Federal Law.

You presented your identification to obtain a driver license, not to vote.

There is nothing incorrect in my statement of fact, as I witnessed it. Faun and Dresden argued with me, and both of them have never ever registered to vote.

What is wrong with my statement, go ahead, cut and paste, quote, do whatever, where I am wrong?

Your social security number has information connected to it.

I got my social security number in South Carolina in 1965. I had to prove I was born in Alabama.

By the time I had children they were issued a ss# at birth...so their driver's licenses and voter registration is connected to that.

You all are just victims of Trump's stupidity.

Now you are misleading us. In Georgia, no ID is required to register to vote. That goes against Federal Law.

You presented your identification to obtain a driver license, not to vote.

There is nothing incorrect in my statement of fact, as I witnessed it. Faun and Dresden argued with me, and both of them have never ever registered to vote.

What is wrong with my statement, go ahead, cut and paste, quote, do whatever, where I am wrong?

You fuckwit.. Georgia already knew who you were based on your ss#.

The link states people can pick one up. Nothing indicates they hand them out to everyone. The only place that policy exists is in your posts.
The link does not state how you can pick one up, is it in a basket on a desk, if I claim they are in a basket you are going to argue I am wrong because you can not find out if I am right with a google link?

You are the one that is being purposely stupid, I hope, I would hate to think you are this dumb, naturally.

Those of us what have registered, know. You have not registered to vote, so you should concede that what I witnessed, and you are partially confirming, is 100% accurate.

Incidentally, I am registered as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back