Biden’s America: $7 Gas

Republican President Bush ran Gasoline prices up to Record Highs until he caused the Great Recession. Democrat President Obama Re-Started the Economy that increased demand yet he increased supply lowering prices to 15 year low until Trump won election. Trump caused the Largest US Oil production Drop in History just before handing Biden a steaming pile of crap!!!
Gas-Price-History.png

fotw915.png
Learn to read a graph moron. This one ^^ shows that the highest price since 1929 was between 2010 and 2015, Who was POTUS during that period--say it with me, O-B-A-M-A. Try again moron.

In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't caused a Job Killing Recession or two while he served. In the last 70+ years there have been 11 recessions. The 10 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation every time!!!

More Jobs Created Under Democrat President Clinton administration than under Republicans Ford + Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!!!

Obama also created more jobs than Republican Presidents, Ford + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!!!

More Jobs Created Under Democrat President Clinton administration than under Republicans Ford + Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!!!

Obama also created more jobs than Republican Presidents, Ford + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!!!

Great, what's Biden's excuse.

In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't caused a Job Killing Recession or two while he served. In the last 70+ years there have been 11 recessions. The 10 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation every time!!!

The fact that you ignore the Clinton dot-com bubble that cost people over a trillion dollars and sent the economy into the tank shows that you are one dumb partisan mother fucker so fuck off.

NASDAQ fell 78% under Clinton.

The fact that you ignore the Clinton dot-com bubble that cost people over a trillion dollars and sent the economy into the tank shows that you are one dumb partisan mother fucker so fuck off.

Bush stole the election 11/7/2000 causing the economy to slow. Then Bush/Cheney & Republican House & Senate stupidity drove US into Recession 5 Months Later!!!

Last edited:
During the Obamanators years of communist torture, I had to pay $3.50 a gallon for gas.......and that was for the watered down CHEAP crap at convenience store stations!!!

During Trump administration of Pro-America, I paid as low as $1.50 per gallon for mid-grade gas....BRAND NAME mid-grade gas!!!

As of today, 5/13/2021, I have had to pay $3.00 per gallon for mid-grade "unbranded" gas!!

FUCK Democrats are dumb. You're wrong on so many levels, just parrot parrot parrot. Go find someone else's material you don't understand, make this a trend.

Bush stole the election 11/7/2000 causing the economy to slow. Then Bush/Cheney & Republican House & Senate stupidity drove US into Recession 5 Months Later!!!

Fuck Democrats are dumb....

We had a recession in 2000, before Bush took office.

2001 was dotcom crash & 9-11.

The Democrats controlled congress when we entered the "Bush recession".

The "Bush recession" was the result of abuse that was primarily instigated on Clinton's watch & ignored by congress.

I'll bet you think Clinton balanced the budget too.

We all know none of that is true. But if this is your hill to die on do you mind explaining the horrible no good jobs report for the last month?

Democrats hate the poor.

Elections have consequences......

Stolen elections have a LOT of consequences.

I have two hybrid cars, one gets 35mpg and sits 5 comfortably in my Lexus the other is a Toyota Highlander hybrid that gets 26 mpg but seats 7. I will be driving the Lexus for a while...

Thanks for buying American Made. Fucking Hypocrite.
Many customers wonder where Lexus is from originally and just who owns the company. And while the cars are produced primarily in Japan.

Forum List

Back