Biden’s Afghanistan Disaster Proves Trump’s Loss Was a ‘Catastrophe’

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I bet independents wish they could have an election do over.

---Black notes that beyond Trump’s offensive tweets and petty personal fights, he was an effective leader who strengthened America and the West, in ways that NATO allies are beginning to realize, and even Trump’s enemies are forced to admit---

We posted time and time again how's Trump's Admin stopped friendlies from coming to America.

As for the US Citizens, they were given months to leave and chose not to...

So what could Biden have done considering the awful hand Trump left him... Trump was the one who wanted all the troops out and would have left those people behind...

---Black notes that beyond Trump’s offensive tweets and petty personal fights, he was an effective leader who strengthened America and the West, in ways that NATO allies are beginning to realize, and even Trump’s enemies are forced to admit---

Yes he tweeted to much and got into ill-advised petty fights. But President Trump was a very effective leader. Great economy, record low unemployment, low gas prices, booming stock market, border control, no wars, great SCOTUS picks. Everybody was winning. The China virus took down the whole world. But they found a vaccine on Trump’s watch and we were headed back until Biden took over.. There’s no doubt Americans want a do over. Biden is a disaster.

Yes he tweeted to much and got into ill-advised petty fights. But President Trump was a very effective leader. Great economy, record low unemployment, low gas prices, booming stock market, border control, no wars, great SCOTUS picks. Everybody was winning. The China virus took down the whole world. But they found a vaccine on Trump’s watch and we were headed back until Biden took over.. There’s no doubt Americans want a do over. Biden is a disaster.
Exactly. Under Trump you weren't worried if your 19 year old son or brother was going to be blown up.

:auiqs.jpg:

Exactly. Under Trump you weren't worried if your 19 year old son or brother was going to be blown up.
The number of US troops who died in war zones rose in 2017, the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, for the first time in six years. As of Dec. 28, at least 33 military personnel had been killed in war zones overseas compared to 26 last year, according to an analysis of casualty statements released by the Pentagon. At least 21 of those died in combat, according to the Pentagon — some in places where the US presence was not widely known.
sub-buzz-30519-1514405011-6.jpg

The number of US troops who died in war zones rose in 2017, the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, for the first time in six years. As of Dec. 28, at least 33 military personnel had been killed in war zones overseas compared to 26 last year, according to an analysis of casualty statements released by the Pentagon. At least 21 of those died in combat, according to the Pentagon — some in places where the US presence was not widely known.
Xiden surrendered to the Taliban and dishonored their sacrifice. Xiden is a POS.

Xiden surrendered to the Taliban and dishonored their sacrifice. Xiden is a POS.
I am well aware of how the US govt. is a fuck up and I totally hate it yet you can only muster the dislike for half the govt. while you adorate the other half yet, it was both halves that got us into the mess and out of the mess....What a douche.

sub-buzz-30519-1514405011-6.jpg

Bring up Obama's. I make no excuse for Trump's personality. That is him. The crazy thing is that that is you. ... And Progs used that against him and his voters for the whole time he ran and was the President. Biden screwed up. Swamp politicians are like the old computers. Commodore 64 type. It is on or off. Trump is a modern computer. There are different names but they use a logic on what is needed and the amount to be pushed up and down for efficiency. Trump was not perfect and he may never admit to that. But Progs do not either. It is built in for their Globalist designs. Because of the Commodore 64 on/off logic, Progs see nothing wrong with the deaths of people who happen to be expendable for the cause.

Bring up Obama's. I make no excuse for Trump's personality. That is him. The crazy thing is that that is you. ... And Progs used that against him and his voters for the whole time he ran and was the President. Biden screwed up. Swamp politicians are like the old computers. Commodore 64 type. It is on or off. Trump is a modern computer. There are different names but they use a logic on what is needed and the amount to be pushed up and down for efficiency. Trump was not perfect and he may never admit to that. But Progs do not either. It is built in for their Globalist designs. Because of the Commodore 64 on/off logic, Progs see nothing wrong with the deaths of people who happen to be expendable for the cause.
The entire govt. is screwy and yet you can only dislike one side so it shows you are still in parity with the govt. when your side is in power which makes you no better than the other side and their ambiguous disdain. Do something different, don't vote for the two major parties.

I am well aware of how the US govt. is a fuck up and I totally hate it yet you can only muster the dislike for half the govt. while you adorate the other half yet, it was both halves that got us into the mess and out of the mess....What a douche.
AFG is the perfect example of the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
You are correct that BOTH parties failed in AFG. There is no good solution. The Taliban have been at war ever since I can remember, and they are good at it. The US and NATO tried to stand up a national AFG army, but 20-years and $trillions and ~2,500 US lives were lost in a "noble failure".
So I agree BOTH parties have some fault, but Xiden's withdrawal was a disaster and a catastrophe.
Xiden is a moron, a POS. There was a much better way to exit, a "conditions based" exit, not surrender.
Even the Brits hold Xiden in CONTEMPT, deservedly so.

AFG is the perfect example of the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
You are correct that BOTH parties failed in AFG. There is no good solution. The Taliban have been at war ever since I can remember, and they are good at it. The US and NATO tried to stand up a national AFG army, but 20-years and $trillions and ~2,500 US lives were lost in a "noble failure".
So I agree BOTH parties have some fault, but Xiden's withdrawal was a disaster and a catastrophe.
Xiden is a moron, a POS. There was a much better way to exit, a "conditions based" exit, not surrender.
Even the Brits hold Xiden in CONTEMPT, deservedly so.
Wars of attrition never go well, I deem it par for the course for the powered elite, a SNAFU. Just remember, we thought they had learned their lesson in Nam but noooooo....They will never learn their lesson when all their motive is is war and profit, they care not for the little guy(s).

Wars of attrition never go well, I deem it par for the course for the powered elite, a SNAFU. Just remember, we thought they had learned their lesson in Nam but noooooo....They will never learn their lesson when all their motive is is war and profit, they care not for the little guy(s).
Exactly. The "military industrial complex" loves war and profit, casualties are "acceptable losses".
The downside of exiting AFG is that the Taliban and the other terror groups, ISIS-K and AQ, have a clear field to do more terror attacks.
About Xiden's "open border" policy????????? Finish the wall, and use extreme vetting, or pay the price.

Exactly. The "military industrial complex" loves war and profit, casualties are "acceptable losses".
The downside of exiting AFG is that the Taliban and the other terror groups, ISIS-K and AQ, have a clear field to do more terror attacks.
About Xiden's "open border" policy????????? Finish the wall, and use extreme vetting, or pay the price.
The Taliban may be on top but that doesn't mean they don't have their enemies trying to dethrone them. let us look at Pakistan and how they protected the Taliban during the US occupation of Afghanistan...All the while the dumbass politicians were sending them aid money and military equipment if they bought it. Any strategist can tell you about that situation...
quote-we-often-give-our-enemies-the-means-for-our-own-destruction-aesop-0-29-76.jpg

It is interesting.

It seems to me the Biden admin fucked up the surrender ON PURPOSE to try to pin in it on Trump.

Biden himself said he was just carrying out the TRUMP deal with the Taliban.

SINCE WHEN DOES THE BIDEN ADMIN CARRY ON THE POLICIES OF THE TRUMP ADMIN?!!!

Keystone XL? BORDER SECURITY? TAXES?

Biden singed like 200 executive actions to UNDO Trump policies. NOW all of a sudden, whatever Trump did MUST STICK? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jesus Christ, you communist sheep are LITERALLY retards. Every single last one of you dumb mother effers.

We knew that in losing he would use the lame duck period to try and Fuck America over as much as possible.

He did his best.

On Nov. 9, the same day Trump appointed Miller, McEntee offered controversial retired Col. Douglas Macgregor a job as Miller's senior adviser, handing him a list of goals for Trump's final weeks in office, Swan reports: "1. Get us out of Afghanistan. 2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria. 3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany. 4. Get us out of Africa." Macgregor said if Trump really wanted that, he had to sign an order to that effect. When Miller got a signed memo two days later, saying all U.S. forces had to be out of Somalia by Dec. 31 and out of Afghanistan by Jan. 15, his reaction, Swan reports, was "What the f--k is this?"

We just need to get these filthy dumbass Moon Bats to admit they made a big mistake voting for Joe Potatohead and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

That would be a big step forward but I doubt these Moon Bats have the moral courage to do the right thing.

Forum List

Back