Bidenomics update: UPS lays off 12,000 workers

Yup, fuel and labor (due to Bidenflation). Why these cultists can't figure this out is stupefying. It's not difficult at all.
Because Dems refuse to accept that their idiotic policies have any negative impact. These morons are disconnected from reality. Ditto for their sky high taxes. They jack up taxes with zero thought to the negative impact. Cancel major natural gas infrastructure projects, again no critical thinking. This is why Dem's shit is always half baked and results in failure the stupid fucks.

Do you simply resort to calling everyone "bitch"?

Be wrong with some couth.
Only when they deserve it.

Have I called anyone other than StupidIrishWitch a bitch?

No?

She's the BITCH that routinely refers to be as "Lush" so...

Oh

Only when they deserve it.

Have I called anyone other than StupidIrishWitch a bitch?

No?

She's the BITCH that routinely refers to be as "Lush" so...

Oh

It would be less embarrassing for you if you were drunk posting.

And still the economy turned in record employment. It’s almost as if a one off company announcement has zero meaning for the grander market. Hmmm.
Yeah except 2.1 million people voluntarily left the job market in 2023. And that is climbing fast.
Just over 1 million of those was in the last Quarter, a time when the seasonal employment is high.
And once again - these are people between 18 - 65 years old. This does not count people retiring.
Does not count people placed in prisons or joined the armed forces.

(1) I join other members (and guests) in expressing sympathy for those 12,000 unemployed people.

(2) Hopefully, they will be able to find other jobs that offer reasonable salaries.

(3) I remember how our supermarket laid off all of its delivery truck drivers and had groceries delivered by those gig workers who deliver food from restaurants.

Yeah except 2.1 million people voluntarily left the job market in 2023. And that is climbing fast.
Just over 1 million of those was in the last Quarter, a time when the seasonal employment is high.
And once again - these are people between 18 - 65 years old. This does not count people retiring.
It’s called RETIREMENT moron

It’s called RETIREMENT moron

Just how drunk are you?

Forum List

Back