Bidenomics update: UPS lays off 12,000 workers

Gas prices are coming down and shipping costs are going up. Now go duct tape something in your trailer while you can still afford it.
Wrong! You can't take a victory lap because sky high gas prices are less sky high but still sky high. Never mind the cost of everything else is jacked up to the ceiling after 3 years of Biden inflation. None of those costs have come down 1 cent, still 20-25% higher vs 3 years ago.

Look I know it's difficult for Dems with their puny underdeveloped brains to grasp...just in the back and shut up while we clean up your mess.

Wrong! You can't take a victory lap because sky high gas prices are less sky high but still sky high. Never mind the cost of everything else is jacked up to the ceiling after 3 years of Biden inflation. None of those costs have come down 1 cent, still 20-25% higher vs 3 years ago.

Look I know it's difficult for Dems with their puny underdeveloped brains to grasp...just in the back and shut up while we clean up your mess.

They can't admit their policies fckd up everything

Get lost, Lush, you're just annoying

This economy is shit, you know it and I know it. Fckn old dumbass
StupidIrishWitch so wants you to believe that. Ask her how she’s doing.

Just back from that Bahamas vacay bitch?

I know he did everything he could to sabotage Biden's presidency , even putting the US in danger. But he didn't succeed. We flourished and overcame the negativity and hatred.
We flourished? Millions of lowlife illegals have swarmed in, lifetime-high inflation drove prices up so much that people are struggling to buy food, terrorists and communists took advantage of a demented, weak president and invaded sovereign nations, libtards on campuses are calling to genocide the Jews, doors are falling off planes mid-flight, Islamists were given $85 billion of our advanced military equipment, and,…we “flourished”?

The Dems are in such a panic knowing that Trump could win and stop their importation of a dumb, dependent class (read: Democrats) that they’ve lost whatever little they still had of their minds.
You are clearly a fanatic

Bye bye

Record employment was in 2000 when the participation rate was 5% higher than it is today, not that the grander market cares about anything other than today's profits.
Everyone who wants a job has one. You cant help the fact that the US has aged over the last 23 years and more people are retired. The participation rate for 18-55 is at record highs. way up from Trump's levels.

1706645299750.png

Forum List

Back