Biden

What rut is that?
This unemployment rate rut, evidently:

JYkBQXC.gif

If someone actually has to explain this to a full-grown adult.......
I just don’t see the numbers backing up your claim. I look at things like unemployment and healthcare coverage and market growth and all we’re very positive under Obama hardly a rut, in fact they were all the big bragging points from the guy that took Obama’s spot as POTUS who I believe you also boasted about.

I just don’t see the numbers backing up your claim. I look at things like unemployment and healthcare coverage and market growth and all we’re very positive under Obama hardly a rut, in fact they were all the big bragging points from the guy that took Obama’s spot as POTUS who I believe you also boasted about.
Now that has to be the funniest post I've ever read what world were you living in

As for ObamaCare when you have to pay $5,000 a year just to get you Insurance started it's not very good deal unless you're very very sick

The obama rut was inflation? Can you elaborate? high Obama had high unemployment rate his full two terms. The only reason it started getting better was when they knew he couldn't get reelected

As for ObamaCare when you have to pay $5,000 a year just to get you Insurance started it's not very good deal unless you're very very sick
You are right that doesn’t sound like a very good deal. Unless you get in a car accident and have that insurance vs not having insurance

froggy did you delete that post because you looked up the numbers and saw that you weren’t even close to accurate?

1636060887313.jpeg

Forum List

Back