Biden ZZZZ @ The Climate Change Conference

tshrimp
Me too. Hell Climate Change is the biggest hoax on the planet and here are a bunch of idiots banded together to discuss the hoax.

I was glad Trump pulled the US out of this useless organization. Bidung got us back in so we could spend more money on a hoax.

What a waste of our tax dollars.

tshrimp
Me too. Hell Climate Change is the biggest hoax on the planet and here are a bunch of idiots banded together to discuss the hoax.

I was glad Trump pulled the US out of this useless organization. Bidung got us back in so we could spend more money on a hoax.

What a waste of our tax dollars.

400 private jets flew in for the climate change conference......duhh......

Virtue signaling fake get on board conventions are best participated in by being awake. If this is such a fever pitch important, save the world and destroy the economy then why not remain awake to confirm how so very important all this hooey is???

You dork, it happens to the best of 'em. Reagan fell asleep once listening to the Pope! You try traveling to far away lands and staying awake during 15 hour days. Dummy
Liberals love the “somebody else did it 35 years ago”. Let me try and explain to you emotional dumbfucks that it’s Extremely Lame to offer up “he did it too”, it’s what children say but then again you Are children

Last edited:
Biden knows it is a fraud.

The Cowardly Closeted Compromised Communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief knew in 2010, when the FBI told him... and then, after two years.... he hid it in the closet....

Before 2010 = Global Warming the #1 threat to humanity

2010-2012 = silence, it ain't shit to talk about

2012 = back to being the #1 threat

BUT not enough of a "threat" to prevent the Cocksucker in Chief from buying beachfront property on MV....

THEY ALL KNOW IT IS A FRAUD...

Way to represent. This is such a critical Global issue that the most powerful person in the world falls asleep. 81mil voted for this fossil.

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
JoJo's No-Doz

Bi-den got tired of waiting for Greta to show up so he could sniff her hair. He needs that to keep awake; it's like caffeine to him.

Well the good news is that the Cop26 climate conference had an atmosphere of skepticism.
Way to lead Joe, way to lead.....:abgg2q.jpg:.

Forum List

Back