Biden ZZZZ @ The Climate Change Conference

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Way to represent. This is such a critical Global issue that the most powerful person in the world falls asleep. 81mil voted for this fossil.

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

Way to represent. This is such a critical Global issue that the most powerful person in the world falls asleep. 81mil voted for this fossil.

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
Wonder if he shit himself there like he did at The Vatican?

The Energy Secretary said today "In Glasgow our president is representing the US in leading." :laughing0301:

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
I wonder if he was irritated when that guy woke him up. I admit, I would probably fall asleep in one of these too ;).

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
Good. Maybe he will sleep through the part where they want us to agree to ass fuck our economy, and he does no further harm.

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
Give the guy a break - He's been on a whirlwind tour in a foreign land. Should he be the Energizer Bunny every second of every day?

Nobody nodded off more than Wilbur. :)

1635803815459.png

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

I would have nodded off too, with all these Eurotrash VIP-types pontificating back and forth.

Can't blame the sleepy one on this.

I wonder if he was irritated when that guy woke him up. I admit, I would probably fall asleep in one of these too ;).

I sure hope the POOTUS didn't soil himself again when they woke him up. He's already enough of an embarrassment to this county.

I agree .. But these days are ungodly long. At least he's not busy pissing off every last ally we have like Donnie did for four long years. Joe needs what I use on occasion. A 5 Hour Energy shot. :D
My days are long too. Then again I am not 78

Forum List

Back