Biden Will Not be a 2 term president..

If it’s Don and Joe again, we’re all fucked. However trying to be optimistic, a rematch of the two fools might wake up Americans to fraud and criminality that is the two party system (really uniparty).
Not saying there are Not a LOT of Bad Republicans..
There ARE.. But, This is a Clear Case of Bad/or Much MUCH Worse Now.

Maybe so

But who is going to beat him?
Hopefully he doesn’t run. Hopefully someone pulls him aside and tells him he shoudnt. Because he shouldn’t. I would hope his wife or one of his kids would do it. This isn’t a matter of could he win but should he even be in the race.

If Trump is the nominee Biden can beat him. But a dead dog could beat Trump. There are too many people who will just vote to vote against him. You are in that camp

If the Republicans nominate someone else Biden loses

Again, who cares?
ANYONE should be able to..
IF they can speak and THINK coherently

Then why are you running Trump?
84 million people voted against him last election

What makes you think they changed their minds?

Let them get by Trump first

Republicans created the Trump Monster, now they must deal with him

Ensures a Biden second term

Wrong, Bubba. You progressives, liberals, and Democrats created your own monster, just as you did Reagan, after the miserably-failed presidency of Jimmy Carter. Did you think normal people weren't going to push back or something?

Wrong, Bubba. You progressives, liberals, and Democrats created your own monster, just as you did Reagan, after the miserably-failed presidency of Jimmy Carter. Did you think normal people weren't going to push back or something?
I Really Don't BELIEVE Biden will be Allowed to run Again..

I Really Don't BELIEVE Biden will be Allowed to run Again..

We'll see. That depends on whether the Democrats will man up and own the fact that he's a failure. I just don't believe they have the integrity or humility to do that. I'm basing that observation on the almost total lack of USMB liberals to condemn anything he's done. They do seem to support him, no matter what.

We'll see. That depends on whether the Democrats will man up and own the fact that he's a failure. I just don't believe they have the integrity or humility to do that. I'm basing that observation on the almost total lack of USMB liberals to condemn anything he's done. They do seem to support him, no matter what.
They are Delusional Based on my Observations..

Reagan was overwhelmingly elected for a second term

Fat Donnie was rejected

Hard to believe out of 300+ million it might boil down to a potato and a loud mouth
Hard to believe that anyone would pick a potato over a loud mouth to be President.

P.S. Biden won't run again in 2024. The real political question is whether or not he will resign before that for health reasons and/or to take credit for promoting our first black female President.

Last edited:
Hard to believe that anyone would pick a potato over a loud mouth to be President.

P.S. Biden won't run again in 2024. The only political question is whether or not he will resign before that for health reasons and to take credit for our first black female President.

It boils down to them two the loudmouth will get my vote

Forum List

Back