Tim Ryan wants to know why his democrat party is so racist

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Tim Ryan, like all democrat candidates out there right now, are getting hammered by reality. The reality is horrifying to him, a dying economy, angry voters, borders wide open, preaching about white systemic racism every chance they get, and passing massive spending bills to fight inflation that don't fight inflation, but only add to the inflation. Why? He must support such things because he is one of them.

So even though he has stood by democrats as he has voted with them on every issue, he realizes his only chance is to at least give lip service to not standing with them

Sad.

All that is left is this empty shell of a man saying to his own party, "Why do you hate white males like me?"

Pathetic.

Naturally, its all an act. If he had any integrity, he would depart from the one party he is ashamed of.

Tim Ryan, like all democrat candidates out there right now, are getting hammered by reality. The reality is horrifying to him, a dying economy, angry voters, borders wide open, preaching about white systemic racism every chance they get, and passing massive spending bills to fight inflation that don't fight inflation, but only add to the inflation. Why? He must support such things because he is one of them.

So even though he has stood by democrats as he has voted with them on every issue, he realizes his only chance is to at least give lip service to not standing with them

Sad.

All that is left is this empty shell of a man saying to his own party, "Why do you hate white males like me?"

Pathetic.

Naturally, its all an act. If he had any integrity, he would depart from the one party he is ashamed of.
Where does he claim the Dem party is racist? Are you confusing your retard party with the Dems? :itsok:

Sad.

Pathetic.

Tim Ryan thinks he's a brilliant political chameleon but it turns out he's just another professional phony..

Where does he claim the Dem party is racist? Are you confusing your retard party with the Dems? :itsok:
democrats are just as bad....republicans tell you to your face what they think of you....democrats tell you to your face what you want to hear....when you leave the room the laughing starts....

democrats are just as bad....republicans tell you to your face what they think of you....democrats tell you to your face what you want to hear....when you leave the room the laughing starts....
What the fuck are you babbling about? What's that got to do with my question, retard?

Retard. No, I don't. Next time, try responding to what I wrote and not what is babbling in your head. :itsok:
i did respond to what you wrote you are just to stupid to figure it out or you know but dont want to admit its the truth....but thats typical of your type of people....

He was referring to working class, so I assume he was talking about white folk.

Much like democrats always assume black folk are poor and unemployed when they assume none of them have a voter ID.

Hilarious.

But that is too much for your Leftist moon bat brain cell to piece together.

No matter, Tim understands that the democrat party is the party of the uber rich, like Bill Gates and George Soros, or the uber poor who think that the free checks in the mail is not contributing to the inflation that is currently crushing them into a financial abyss.

All we can do is tell the poor to go buy an expensive electric car so they can get a job or get bent.

He was referring to working class, so I assume he was talking about white folk.

Much like democrats always assume black folk are poor and unemployed when they assume none of them have a voter ID.

Hilarious.

But that is too much for your Leftist moon bat brain cell to piece together.

No matter, Tim understands that the democrat party is the party of the uber rich, like Bill Gates and George Soros, or the uber poor who think that the free checks in the mail is not contributing to the inflation that is currently crushing them into a financial abyss.

All we can do is tell the poor to go buy an expensive electric car so they can get a job or get bent.
In other words, you pulled that heading out of your ass? Yeah, thought so.

Looks like you saw the first line, where Ryan is upset that the party has not encouraged his political race and you mistook it for a racist remark :auiqs.jpg:
Next time, learn to read. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Sad.

Pathetic.

the word race in this context refers to competition or campaign, like a nascar race trying to win. Tim Ryan was not referring to his skin color, not in the slightest. Perhaps the DNC figures he's doing well enough in his state, and the DNC resources can be better used elsewhere.

Forum List

Back