Biden whining about a court ruling properly against DACA

President Joe Biden lashed out at a federal appeals court on Wednesday, after it ruled the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was illegally implemented by the Obama administration.
In a statement,
the president called the decision "unlawful" ( :lol: ) and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.
"I am disappointed in today's Fifth Circuit decision holding that DACA is unlawful. The court’s stay provides a temporary reprieve for DACA recipients but one thing remains clear: the lives of Dreamers remain in limbo," Biden said.
On Wednesday, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court’s three-judge panel determined the Obama administration lacked the authority to institute the DACA program. However, the court stopped short of judicially dismantling it and said DACA migrants could continue to receive legal protections.

This guy really hates it when Courts rule by the law and not their feelings.
The bad thing is, the judge didnt completely throw the order out the window.

Joe and family have never had a good relationship with the law.

The Biden family is like Deliverance meets Cops.

They sent back a corrected report to the teacher, I mean a New Rule like the Old Rule only the new one actually crossed all the Eyes and dotted all the Tees the judge ruled was illegal the first time.

Any bets on if he finds something else?

Being decent to people is all vote buying. MAGAts are more into cruelty and vote cheating.
The United States is neither a public relations agency nor the Red Cross. It makes lib loons glow with virtue to feel that we are.

When doing what they are doing should hurt them politically.
Sadly, most of Americas voting block are emotional dipshits.
Guilty as charged

I get emotional over inflation, the illegal alien border invasion, offshoring of American jobs and other stuff like that

According to business we can't fill jobs now.
Because business was closed down due to Covid lunacy and people being pad to not work
Nothing to do with “needing illegal immigration”
Deflection defeated

Last edited:
President Joe Biden lashed out at a federal appeals court on Wednesday, after it ruled the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was illegally implemented by the Obama administration.
In a statement,
the president called the decision "unlawful" ( :lol: ) and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.
"I am disappointed in today's Fifth Circuit decision holding that DACA is unlawful. The court’s stay provides a temporary reprieve for DACA recipients but one thing remains clear: the lives of Dreamers remain in limbo," Biden said.
On Wednesday, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court’s three-judge panel determined the Obama administration lacked the authority to institute the DACA program. However, the court stopped short of judicially dismantling it and said DACA migrants could continue to receive legal protections.

it's my birthday tomorrow, as your gift to me, please listen to this short interview with my bro Arizona GOP AG Candidate of Lebanese origin sounding off on DACA and tell me what you think

Industrious immigrants who followed procedure will likely have compelling comments about how DACA like programs did benefit them
This is light years different than expecting the same positive reports from illegals flooding in as they damn well please

I do not believe there is any desire in the country to kick out those who have lived here their whole life. Even Trump understood this.
The first question of any debate with incumbent politicians is to tell the public one accomplishment they made to their own constituents. And not just getting funds. Actual legislation that helped the constituent. hmmmmmmmmmm I think the deflection would be bigly.

In a statement,

I've always said DACA had the exact same defects that DAPA had. DAPA was held illegal by the 5th Circuit and the Supremes refused to hear an appeal. DACA should go away and the illegal work permits issued under it withdrawn. They can take the education we provided and go home to their country and work.

Because business was closed down due to Covid lunacy and people being pad to not work
Nothing to do with “needing illegal immigration”
Deflection defeated

Being paid to not work ended long ago.

Forum List

Back