Why Do Democrats Hate Science?

Which has no relevance to manmade global warming
Because humans don’t control the climate, shitforbrains.

1665061908006.png

People can change sex on a whim.
Wind and solar are reliable energy sources.
Gender means 70+ flavors of your choice.

Now this.

Science, like the Constitution and Rule of Law, gets in the way of their imposing, mandating and enforcing their own agenda and authoritarian, Marxist control over people's lives.

Hard to believe Republicans still deny Climate Change

This is how smart these people are. They will load up on a ship, travel hundreds of miles to get stuck in ice they say isn't there. And, be stranded for three weeks until they can be rescued.

How many "peer reviewed" papers were behind this mission? :laugh:

1665062714799.png

Fossil fuel to the rescue. :laughing0301:

1665062938241.png

I believe in climate change, I don’t believe like Biden that one hurricane proves it. I believe you are born male and female, except for rare birth defects. I don’t believe that wind and solar are reliable energy sources, nor do I believe in 70 genders. Which do you believe and not believe? I also believe science when it says life begins at conception. Do you?

This is how smart these people are. They will load up on a ship, travel hundreds of miles to get stuck in ice they say isn't there. And, be stranded for three weeks until they can be rescued.

View attachment 706349

View attachment 706350
So your claim is that there can’t be climate change as long as there is ice?
The Same “science” that says there can’t be climate change if it snows in the winter.

View attachment 706349

View attachment 706350
And the Weather Channel flies reporters all over to every major weather event so they can preach to us about the manmade climate change myth while standing in the rain.

I believe in climate change, I don’t believe like Biden that one hurricane proves it. I believe you are born male and female, except for rare birth defects. I don’t believe that wind and solar are reliable energy sources, nor do I believe in 70 genders. Which do you believe and not believe?

I don’t believe like Biden that one hurricane proves it.
One Hurricane does not prove it. But a series of hurricanes of increasing strength because of rising ocean temperature does

I believe you are born male and female, except for rare birth defects

I
believe a persons sexuality does not always align with their biological sex and that we should just let people be without harassing them

I don’t believe that wind and solar are reliable energy sources,

I believe we rely way too much on fossil fuels and that wind and solar will reduce that burden

You do know the Sahara desert used to be a rain forest right?

You do know the antarctic used to be a rain forest right?

You know about the ice age right? Or rather, all 5 of them.

You do know about millions of years ago when Earth's hottest average temperature was at its peak?

Or world wide storms, world wide floods, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total reversal of the poles?

Oh and all this happened before man even existed. No one that is even half way intelligent can deny earth is in a constant state of chaotic change. Climate change has been happening for billions of years.

I don’t believe like Biden that one hurricane proves it.
One Hurricane does not prove it. But a series of hurricanes of increasing strength because of rising ocean temperature does

I believe you are born male and female, except for rare birth defects

I
believe a persons sexuality does not always align with their biological sex and that we should just let people be without harassing them

I don’t believe that wind and solar are reliable energy sources,

I believe we rely way too much on fossil fuels and that wind and solar will reduce that burden
Then you’re not a Democrat.
You vote Democrat, but you’re out of step with the Democratic Party.

You do know the Sahara desert used to be a rain forest right?

You do know the antarctic used to be a rain forest right?

You know about the ice age right? Or rather, all 5 of them.

You do know about millions of years ago when Earth's hottest average temperature was at its peak?

Or world wide storms, world wide floods, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total reversal of the poles?

Oh and all this happened before man even existed. No one that is even half way intelligent can deny earth is in a constant state of chaotic change. Climate change has been happening for billions of years.
Despite Fred carpooling
1665063872485.gif

Forum List

Back