Biden whining about a court ruling properly against DACA

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
President Joe Biden lashed out at a federal appeals court on Wednesday, after it ruled the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was illegally implemented by the Obama administration.
In a statement,
the president called the decision "unlawful" ( :lol: ) and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.
"I am disappointed in today's Fifth Circuit decision holding that DACA is unlawful. The court’s stay provides a temporary reprieve for DACA recipients but one thing remains clear: the lives of Dreamers remain in limbo," Biden said.
On Wednesday, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court’s three-judge panel determined the Obama administration lacked the authority to institute the DACA program. However, the court stopped short of judicially dismantling it and said DACA migrants could continue to receive legal protections.

This guy really hates it when Courts rule by the law and not their feelings.
The bad thing is, the judge didnt completely throw the order out the window.

This is nothing compared to the whining I am watching on CNN right now, going hard Hershel Walker. They assumed the abortion story would sink him, "what does he stand for!?!"

They can't accept that they have set the standard for 'policies don't matter" when media have blindly supported politicians who have done little for their constituents.

This is nothing compared to the whining I am watching on CNN right now, going hard Hershel Walker. They assumed the abortion story would sink him, "what does he stand for!?!"

They can't accept that they have set the standard for 'policies don't matter" when media have blindly supported politicians who have done little for their constituents.
He is a Repub. His integrity apparently seems to actually matter to them. I guess they have lower standards for dems. lolz

When doing what they are doing should hurt them politically.
Sadly, most of Americas voting block are emotional dipshits.

I do not believe there is any desire in the country to kick out those who have lived here their whole life. Even Trump understood this.

I do not believe there is any desire in the country to kick out those who have lived here their whole life. Even Trump understood this.
There is. For some.
The way i see it is, this is just more incentive for illegals to come.
We must cut out incentive. Free citizenship, money, jobs etc

There is. For some.
The way i see it is, this is just more incentive for illegals to come.
We must cut out incentive. Free citizenship, money, jobs etc

Those here who have lived here their entire lives are never leaving.

President Joe Biden lashed out at a federal appeals court on Wednesday, after it ruled the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was illegally implemented by the Obama administration.
In a statement,
the president called the decision "unlawful" ( :lol: ) and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.
"I am disappointed in today's Fifth Circuit decision holding that DACA is unlawful. The court’s stay provides a temporary reprieve for DACA recipients but one thing remains clear: the lives of Dreamers remain in limbo," Biden said.
On Wednesday, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court’s three-judge panel determined the Obama administration lacked the authority to institute the DACA program. However, the court stopped short of judicially dismantling it and said DACA migrants could continue to receive legal protections.

Both sides anymore are doing their best to rule by executive order instead of using Congress. And, the executive orders don't even have to be legal or constitutional. You just sign the order and it is basically the law of the land for years until a court finally decides after the fact that that couldn't be done. By then a lot of damage has already been done.

What I found truly amazing is that an EO such as DACA can be signed and implemented but then when a future president tries to override it with their own EO, courts ruled that you can't do that. It just doesn't make sense that one president can sign an EO on a particular subject and yet another president can't undo the EO with their own EO regarding the very same subject.

Agreed, but we are either a nation of laws with a Constitution and Congress of the people's representatives or some third world shithole lawless political mob.

The dems have all the power in Congress…why don’t they make a legal law?

the reality is xiden and the dems have no desire to…they are playing politics with these kids lives

Both sides anymore are doing their best to rule by executive order instead of using Congress. And, the executive orders don't even have to be legal or constitutional. You just sign the order and it is basically the law of the land for years until a court finally decides after the fact that that couldn't be done. By then a lot of damage has already been done.

What I found truly amazing is that an EO such as DACA can be signed and implemented but then when a future president tries to override it with their own EO, courts ruled that you can't do that. It just doesn't make sense that one president can sign an EO on a particular subject and yet another president can't undo the EO with their own EO regarding the very same subject.
Yeah, Roberts told Trump he didnt give a good enough reason to shutting it down. It was a load of shit.

In a statement,

so many DACA threads, but i chose YOUR thread to participate in because you're my bro

When it hit the fan the People of Martha's Vineyard had a change of heart. Let an economic downturn happen and we will see how man Progs are so full of empathy and compassion. Crocodile tears is what it is. To change the nation into what the immigrants came from.

Forum List

Back