Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

Yes I have.

You have proof? Link it please.

Not sure.

No. Do you?

I don't know.

Why do all presidents lie about stuff?

Lying is not a crime.
He lied because he's guilty. You don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. The evidence is coming out and people like you need to pull your heads out of your ass and work for what's better for the country not just yourselves. Try not to be so fucking useless.

Guilty of what?

If you say so.

I asked for a link for proof of a crime.

Still waiting.
Did you suddenly turn this into a court of law on here? Or is this a court of public opinion? Who is the judge? I'm not really sure what Congress is going to come up with in the impeachment which will begin soon. It does sound like they've got something regardless of what the spineless leftists say. I believe Joe Biden is a criminal from the preponderance of the evidence. I think I speak for a lot of Americans

Did you suddenly turn this into a court of law on here? Or is this a court of public opinion? Who is the judge? I'm not really sure what Congress is going to come up with in the impeachment which will begin soon. It does sound like they've got something regardless of what the spineless leftists say. I believe Joe Biden is a criminal from the preponderance of the evidence. I think I speak for a lot of Americans
What crime do you think he is guilty of based on the evidence you have seen?

What crime do you think he is guilty of based on the evidence you have seen?
Well there was the 5 million that he got for having the burisma prosecutor fired after he threatened to withhold the billion dollars from Ukraine. Is that a crime? or do I need to come up with something else. Wouldn't really be too hard. Is this a court of law? Or is this a court of public opinion right now. How are we weighing this evidence?

Well there was the 5 million that he got for having the burisma prosecutor fired after he threatened to withhold the billion dollars from Ukraine.

That is old news and was not a crime.

It's hard to believe you don't actually know this.

Is that a crime? or do I need to come up with something else. Wouldn't really be too hard. Is this a court of law? Or is this a court of public opinion right now. How are we weighing this evidence?
Yes. You need to tell me what specific crime he committed.

It's hard to believe you don't actually know this.

Yes. You need to tell me what specific crime he committed.
If that was not a crime what was it? Just Politics as Usual? If criminal Behavior gets old that makes it okay? Seems like a crime to me, quid pro quo? Isn't that what they charge Trump with? You are kind of spineless aren't you?

If that was not a crime what was it? Just Politics as Usual? If criminal Behavior gets old that makes it okay? Seems like a crime to me, quid pro quo? Isn't that what they charge Trump with? You are kind of spineless aren't you?
There was no crime.

That is why you can't name one.

Link me where Joe Biden recieved 5 million for getting burisma guy fired.

There was no crime.

That is why you can't name one.

Link me where Joe Biden recieved 5 million for getting burisma guy fired.
Bribery is a crime when you're a politician. Joe Biden took a bribe to protect his son and their business venture with Ukraine. Are you okay with that?

This is a good time to note that republicans spend a lot of time these days condemning the idea that the U.S. is a democracy
It isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional representative republic that uses the democratic process to select representatives.

How is it the Congress knows that he got the 5 million? I don't have the bank records but they do.
Is it illegal to take a bribe as a public official? How about the quid pro quo of getting a prosecutor fired in a country that is looking into your son's business dealings? Looking forward to your answer

Forum List

Back