Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm going to have to get my Biden doll out, and start poking needles in it again!

“I understand power,” Biden boasted after finishing his speech to a small Democratic audience near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania on Friday. Biden invoked the courage of George Washington’s army in the winter of 1777 to demand that Americans quiver in fear at the prospect of end of his reign.

Biden endlessly reminded viewers that democracy is a “sacred cause.” A weary chant of “four more years” arose, raising suspicions that the campaign event was being held at an old folks’ home.

I'm going to have to get my Biden doll out, and start poking needles in it again!

This is a good time to note that republicans spend a lot of time these days condemning the idea that the U.S. is a democracy

While I have occasionally been accused of cynicism, here's my take on it:

Biden knows that his main voting support comes from stupid people. In fact, they are so stupid that if he were to make a logical argument as to why people should vote for him, they would be completely turned off. He might have to use a number of polysyllabic words that would make him seem like an elitist.

And they are not only stupid, but frightfully uninformed. He can talk about how he has the southern border under control - something even my stuffed Teddy Bear knows is absurd - they eat it up. He tells them that the economy is booming, so they believe that the economy is booming.

When he tells them that he has to "protect democracy" by removing the candidate that seventy-five million Americans want to vote for, they eat it up.

Apparently.

It's all he has to run on. He's underwater with the voters on every single issue they've polled people on. The diehard Democrats still say they want him as their nominee, but that is only because they believe the slander/libel that the Republicans are worse. Nobody but nobody, not even the most hardcore leftists, really appreciates anything Biden has done if they are following the issues at all.

Bullshit, libtard commie. Learn American history and pull your head out of Obama's ass.
commies3.jpg

This is a good time to note that republicans spend a lot of time these days condemning the idea that the U.S. is a democracy

And yet your side is attempting to deny Americans the opportunity to vote for someone who has not only not been convicted of insurrection but, hasn't even been charged with it.
So who is it again that is condemning the idea that we are a democracy?

Forum List

Back