Biden VS Trump economically:

Under Biden: we have record debt inflation and record spending. America is being destroyed under Biden. 3.5 trillion spending under Biden. End this.
Posted on January 20, 2021 ... Unemployment — The unemployment rate stood at 6.7% last month — well above the historical norm of 5.6%

Jan 6, 2023 — Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 223,000 in December, and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent

Under Biden the unemployment rate nearly cut in half. And millions of jobs created.

Posted on January 20, 2021 ... Unemployment — The unemployment rate stood at 6.7% last month — well above the historical norm of 5.6%

Jan 6, 2023 — Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 223,000 in December, and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent

Under Biden the unemployment rate nearly cut in half. And millions of jobs created.

Or was it millions of jobs that were recovered from the covid pandemic?

Under Biden: we have record debt inflation and record spending. America is being destroyed under Biden. 3.5 trillion spending under Biden. End this.

Anybody but Trump will win in 2024 so the GOP needs to line up behind behind only 1 or 2 people other than him for the nomination. Dividing the field is how he won the nomination the first time. If Trump is the nominee, the dems win. If anybody but Trump is the nominee, the GOP wins.

Now all that said, all the COVID relief yada yada didn't avoid a major recession that the shutdown should have caused. It simply postponed it. It is going to get ugly economically. Be prepared.

Trump's a hero among the rubes for putting redistribution of wealth from the lower and middle classes towards the upper class into turbo mode. That's the ultimate dream for GOP voters.

Trump's a hero among the rubes for putting redistribution of wealth from the lower and middle classes towards the upper class into turbo mode. That's the ultimate dream for GOP voters.
You're full of shit.

The fact of the matter is that under the Trump administration's economic policies, the percentage of Americans living in poverty plummeted to an all-time record low in the entire history of the USA.

Inflation was low and real wages for the working class went up.

gas at 5 bucks a gallon, no food on the shelves in the stores, heating prices sky rocketed, .....and you spew the little shit,
lets talk about inflation, corruption in the xiden WH, xidens being foreign agents.....yes, lets discuss the important things

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Trump, you never cared.

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Obama, you pretended to care.

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Bush II, you never cared.

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Trump, you never cared.

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Obama, you pretended to care.

We had record debt inflation and record spending under Bush II, you never cared.
so what you are spewing, is that AMERICA is doing great w/the corrupt, foreign agent/pedophile, xiden..
why would you SCUM demonRATS vote for a pedophile, let alone a foreign agent to run AMERICA.....
it's your retarded mentality of---it's not TRUMP, the guy who cares about AMERICA, and the comfortable lives that AMERICANS had
you hate AMERICA, shit stain, go live in china where all SCUM demonRATS BELONG

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

so what you are spewing, is that AMERICA is doing great w/the corrupt, foreign agent/pedophile, xiden..

I said no such thing. Are you drunk this morning?

why would you SCUM demonRATS vote for a pedophile, let alone a foreign agent to run AMERICA.....

I am not a Dem and I did not vote for Biden. What else do you have?

it's your retarded mentality of---it's not TRUMP, the guy who cares about AMERICA, and the comfortable lives that AMERICANS had
you hate AMERICA, shit stain, go live in china where all SCUM demonRATS BELONG

Trump cared about Trump. I have a very comfortable life and so does everyone I know. Sorry that you are suffering but perhaps instead of waiting for the government to come to your recuse you should get out of your basement and better you situation. .

I said no such thing. Are you drunk this morning?

I am not a Dem and I did not vote for Biden. What else do you have?

Trump cared about Trump. I have a very comfortable life and so does everyone I know. Sorry that you are suffering but perhaps instead of waiting for the government to come to your recuse you should get out of your basement and better you situation. .
here we go again....1 retard thinking about ITself....go figure
assuming---that really does make you a retard....,
maybe you should go back in your toilet room, and flush that retarded ego down the drain
no where did i say i was suffering----you, the retard just assumed----

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

here we go again....1 retard thinking about ITself....go figure
assuming---that really does make you a retard....,
maybe you should go back in your toilet room, and flush that retarded ego down the drain
no where did i say i was suffering----you, the retard just assumed----

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

If you are not suffering why are you whining about suffering?

Are you just desperate for attention?

If you are not suffering why are you whining about suffering?

Are you just desperate for attention?
well, shit for brains, you aren't that good of a SCUM demonRAT, that supports pedophiles.....your deflections are worthless, and so is the shit you spew
are you that desperate for attention?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back