Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.

I’m voting for Don. But she’s way more educated and qualified than those two geezers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.

She has burned too many bridges in the party

They are jealous, because she can climb stairs unassisted.

We can start with his weight

President Trump has got his weight under control. His listed weight on his driver's license in 175- not bad.

Wearing an extra long necktie gives him a svelte appearance.

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.

6"1" 200 pounds is not obese. Look at pics of trump and obozo together, Trump is taller in every one.

I guess now you will claim he wears lifts in his shoes.

my God woman, are you as dense as you seem to be?

At his last physical he was clinically obese. 6'1" and 239 lbs.

Trump next to Obama? Okay...

obama-trump-gty-er-191230_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg

thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

Really gonna plant your flag on THAT?

Here's Rump and Trudeau (6'2") next to each other, except Trudeau is the one leaning in:

4D10CF8B00000578-5827019-If_Trump_is_taller_it_is_literally_by_his_hair_Standing_next_to_-m-5_1528647278904.jpg

Or how 'bout this one from the same scene you got from Seawytch, with nobody leaning:

obama.jpg

Actually he may not even be 6'1". Here he is next to Paul Ryan who is 6'1":

Jeb Bush actually is 6'3"....

height1.jpg

So is A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez):

DTtPsTdUMAAgszV

Canada PM Justin Trudeau is 6'2", and Trump is shorter than him.
trud.jpg

Rump even has something in common with Kim Jong-un, which is why we think he likes him so much. The dictator's official height is listed as 5'7" but just like Rump, when you compare his height to others out in public, his real height is closer to 5'5".

trump6.jpg

What else do we notice about the comparison above? Here's a hint:
images

Photos of Rump standing next to others prove he's lying about his height

Last edited:
6"1" 200 pounds is not obese. Look at pics of trump and obozo together, Trump is taller in every one.

I don't know anyone who has the stomach to look inside Rump's shoes :puke: but when you consider we're dealing with a combover freak who paints his own face orange and invents fake magazine covers to masturbate himself, yeah I'd say wearing lifts is a pretty solid bet.

you are a pathetic sick excuse for a human being. Hate has destroyed your mind.

THAT's how you characterize the fact that I can see phony a mi

your mirror would be much closer than a mile away. You are the phony here hopstick, everyone knows that. Its why the intelligent posters are always making fun of you

uh HUH. :4_13_65:

Which one of us just tried to claim the KKK was "all democrats [sic]" and got his ass whupped?

Waste of a thread, doesn't matter who old senile Joe picks, He has zero chance of winning. Trump will win a second term in a landslide--------he may even take California. Most of the working people in Cal are fed up with liberal stupidity that is destroying their state.

Joe will soon need a tracking chip implanted in his face.

I see the common Conservative tactic to attack Joe Biden

Biden is senile
Biden molests young girls

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter

It works for bubba.

President Trump has got his weight under control. His listed weight on his driver's license in 175- not bad.

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.

thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

Really gonna plant your flag on THAT?

obama.jpg

Jeb Bush is 6'3". Look how he measures up when he was photographed standing next to the former governor.

height1.jpg

Canada PM Justin Trudeau is 6'2", and Trump is shorter than him. This was snapped at a recent world leader event.
trud.jpg

Rump even has something in common with Kim Jong-un, which is why we think he likes him so much. The dictator's official height is listed as 5'7" but just like Rump, when you compare his height to others out in public, his real height is closer to 5'5".

trump6.jpg

Photos of Rump standing next to others prove he's lying about his height

Judge for your self, Hogan 6-7, the late Andre the Giant was 7-4

Hulk Hogan Donald Trump Andre The Giant Stock Photos & Hulk Hogan Donald Trump Andre The Giant Stock Images - Alamy

You really could not be more pathetic if you tried...

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

I’d love to see it...

My money says Trump would back out and blame the Democrats

He has actually already had such an exam and the results have been made public.

Biden is nest, then Bernie, then maybe crazy Nancy and crying Chuck

No, he has not had a complete physical by a non biased facility and had THOSE results made public.

When he does, I'm sure the other candidates would be happy to follow suit. Trump absolutely has to do it first though. We know he'd back out otherwise...just like he did with the taxes he promised he'd release. (or the money he promised he'd give veterans and on and on and on)

He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

when Silent Calvin Coolidge took the VP Job, his predecessor Thomas Riley Marshall sent him a brief note: "please accept my sincere sympathies"

being VP is not worth a bucket of shit

A VP is a man in a cataleptic fit. he cannot speak, he suffers no pain. he is conscious of what goes on, but plays no part in it

The thing is in Sleepy Joe's case, the VP would take over before his first term as he retires to a nursing home in Florida!

So is it gonna be Micheal? :p

"The United States and Russia can disagree and still work together where our interests coincide. and they coincide in many places" - Donald Trump

i'm sorry, it was actually Sleepy Joe Biden who made that statement!

I publicly stated on multiple discussion sites that Donald Trump would become President Trump the President of the USA the day he announced he was running. Since several of the other discussion sites no longer exist, I am now publicly stating, exclusively here at USmessageboard, that President Trump will win in another landslide. If Sleepy Joe gets the totally unqualified Micheal Obama to sign on as a VP candidate it will be a landslide with maybe a few states voting for Micheal. Otherwise it will a massive 50 state to 0 landslide in favor of President Trump!

Trump 2020, let's do this!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Last edited:
But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

yeah sure, winger. That's why Trump gets 50,000 to his rallys and sleepy Joe is lucky to get 1,000.

Biden's history will be brought out if he is your candidate, his life of corruption, his senility, his do-nothing career in congress and as VP, his perversions with young girls, his son's corrupt deal with Burisma, He and his son flying US 2 to China and coming back with 1 billion for Hunter's company.

Your guy is dirty, old, senile, and corrupt. Trump will destroy him.
Even if he is all of these things, he is a lot better human being than Trump.

NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

I don't know anyone who has the stomach to look inside Rump's shoes :puke: but when you consider we're dealing with a combover freak who paints his own face orange and invents fake magazine covers to masturbate himself, yeah I'd say wearing lifts is a pretty solid bet.

you are a pathetic sick excuse for a human being. Hate has destroyed your mind.

THAT's how you characterize the fact that I can see phony a mi

your mirror would be much closer than a mile away. You are the phony here hopstick, everyone knows that. Its why the intelligent posters are always making fun of you

uh HUH. :4_13_65:

Which one of us just tried to claim the KKK was "all democrats [sic]" and got his ass whupped?

all was an exaggeration for affect. in reality MOST were democrats would have been more accurate. Happy now?

You really could not be more pathetic if you tried...

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

OK Trump is only 5'4''. and he has lied about his height his entire life. Shall we discuss Michelle/Michael's trans surgery? Or the fact that Barry is gay?

But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

yeah sure, winger. That's why Trump gets 50,000 to his rallys and sleepy Joe is lucky to get 1,000.

Biden's history will be brought out if he is your candidate, his life of corruption, his senility, his do-nothing career in congress and as VP, his perversions with young girls, his son's corrupt deal with Burisma, He and his son flying US 2 to China and coming back with 1 billion for Hunter's company.

Your guy is dirty, old, senile, and corrupt. Trump will destroy him.
Even if he is all of these things, he is a lot better human being than Trump.

ok dude, vote for old sleepy corrupt senile Joe. My vote will cancel yours. so your vote means nothing, might as well stay home

He has actually already had such an exam and the results have been made public.

Biden is nest, then Bernie, then maybe crazy Nancy and crying Chuck

No, he has not had a complete physical by a non biased facility and had THOSE results made public.

When he does, I'm sure the other candidates would be happy to follow suit. Trump absolutely has to do it first though. We know he'd back out otherwise...just like he did with the taxes he promised he'd release. (or the money he promised he'd give veterans and on and on and on)

He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.

Next time Sleepy Joe calls an American citizen names and or challenges an American citizen to a push up contest or fight, the American (or Canadian) citizen needs to remember to say, "Sleepy Joe, you are full of malarkey!"

694940094001_6111251161001_6111248547001-vs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back